This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So why the Arceus hate?

#21EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 8:56:37 PM
Lexifox posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Art_Buddy posted...
Because a majority of gamefaqs is teenagers and they're going through that atheist phase.

"Atheist phase?"

Trolling.

I hope so
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22Hydra_Gundam_Posted 4/10/2013 8:57:17 PM
If design is the only reason then, well its a little close minded but thats the internet for you.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#23LexifoxPosted 4/10/2013 8:57:19 PM
Though to be fair, there are a lot of teenagers who go through that angstheist phase.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#24Art_BuddyPosted 4/10/2013 9:01:56 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Lexifox posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Art_Buddy posted...
Because a majority of gamefaqs is teenagers and they're going through that atheist phase.

"Atheist phase?"

Trolling.

I hope so

Wasn't trolling, just joking.
---
There's a girl in the garden...
#25EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 9:03:07 PM
Art_Buddy posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Lexifox posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Art_Buddy posted...

"Atheist phase?"

Trolling.

I hope so

Wasn't trolling, just joking.

Okay, good
Sorry about that :p
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#26Art_BuddyPosted 4/10/2013 9:06:01 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Okay, good
Sorry about that :p

It's fine man, Gamefaqs is full of trolls.
---
There's a girl in the garden...
#27360pagesPosted 4/10/2013 9:08:23 PM(edited)
I'm an Atheist, and I don't mind Arceus one bit, I think people just don't like an idea that there is one pokemon above all that can adapt to any situation.

Arceus isn't a pokemon that might not be the best, it is the best in both stats in movepool. There is no hard counter for it, since there is no pokemon that can counter every arceus type.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#28ColtCababaPosted 4/10/2013 9:07:26 PM
360pages posted...
I'm an Atheist, and I don't mind Arceus one bit, I think people just like an idea that there is one pokemon above all that can adapt to any situation.

Arceus isn't a pokemon that might not be the best, it is the best in both stats in movepool. There is no hard counter for it, since there is no pokemon that can counter every arceus type.

lolawkward
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaannn-daaan-gooo! You have to breathe the A's."
#29LexifoxPosted 4/10/2013 9:08:45 PM
ColtCababa posted...
360pages posted...
I'm an Atheist, and I don't mind Arceus one bit, I think people just like an idea that there is one pokemon above all that can adapt to any situation.

lolawkward

How is this awkward?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#30ColtCababaPosted 4/10/2013 9:10:37 PM
Lexifox posted...
ColtCababa posted...
360pages posted...

lolawkward

How is this awkward?

First atheist to post in this thread, if I am correct.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaannn-daaan-gooo! You have to breathe the A's."