This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So why the Arceus hate?

#41BlazingRainPosted 4/10/2013 11:17:09 PM
Arceus just dones't really stand out to me.

I'd expect something "more" from the unquestioned best Pokemon.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#42LepartialJuryPosted 4/11/2013 5:07:15 AM
Art_Buddy posted...
Because a majority of gamefaqs is teenagers and they're going through that atheist phase.

You think gamefaqs is bad? You should check out reddit, 9gag, and Pokememes.
#43pokemonfreak97Posted 4/11/2013 5:18:24 AM
ColtCababa posted...
It's the God of all Pokemon, but CAN'T learn every TM? What the hell?

That would make Mew entirely irrelevant; instead of a Psychic type with base 100 stats that learns every TM, you can have a Psychic type with base 120 stats that learns every TM. All Mew would have is a held item, and most held items don't make up for 20 stat points in EVERYTHING.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#44CakeOfLiesPosted 4/11/2013 5:40:18 AM
1. Appearance.
2. It's overrated as crap.
3. It's too overpowered. I've used one before and it takes the fun out of the game.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#45AnclationPosted 4/11/2013 5:44:33 AM(edited)
Because Life Orb ExtremeKiller Arceus OHKOs almost all offensive Uber Pokemon after just one Swords Dance with a +2 priority move, which is f'''ing broken. Not to mention that almost every single Uber team in existence features some damn Arceus form.
#46pokemonzeroPosted 4/11/2013 5:49:24 AM
Anclation posted...
Because Life Orb ExtremeKiller Arceus OHKOs almost all offensive Uber Pokemon after just one Swords Dance with a +2 priority move, which is f'''ing broken. Not to mention that almost every single Uber team in existence features some damn Arceus form.

Yet he was owned so bad by a Smeargle that Smogon banned Moody
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 22--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:7
#47Xavier_On_HighPosted 4/11/2013 5:50:06 AM
I think the hate is mainly a reaction to people pushing the idea that it's a supreme God, like the Abrahamic God, when really it's just a simple creator god.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#48AnclationPosted 4/11/2013 6:04:26 AM
pokemonzero posted...
Anclation posted...

For good reason. Protect-spamming in order to strive for a victory that's solely due to hax? **** that bull****. And here I thought Rain Stall was annoying and obnoxious..

BTW, they seem to suspect-testing Moody currently.
#49LexifoxPosted 4/11/2013 6:06:30 AM
Xavier_On_High posted...
I think the hate is mainly a reaction to people pushing the idea that it's a supreme God, like the Abrahamic God, when really it's just a simple creator god.

This is a pretty big issue. Human culture is full of deities that are basically humans with superpowers and can still be killed, etc.

pokemonzero posted...
Anclation posted...

Moody was banned under evasion clause and the fact that it could be used to easily sweep teams.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#50pokemonzeroPosted 4/11/2013 6:13:58 AM
Lexifox posted...
Xavier_On_High posted...

This is a pretty big issue. Human culture is full of deities that are basically humans with superpowers and can still be killed, etc.

pokemonzero posted...
Anclation posted...

Moody was banned under evasion clause and the fact that it could be used to easily sweep teams.

Evasion clause no longer applies to Ubers.
Moody got a Metagame Wide Ban thanks to
smeargle
Protect
Baton Pass
Spore
Quiver Dance
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 22--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:7