This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Careful, Arbok!!

#31Missingno_MastrPosted 4/11/2013 5:17:01 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
I'm upset now, someone just had to go and choose the "Arbok is a joke" option.

It's GameFAQs. Negative options in polls are guaranteed to get at least one vote. Don't read too much into it. For the record, I voted "Arbok's pretty cool". Because it is. Back in Generation IV, when I ran a mono-Poison team, Arbok was on that team. Nobody with a Scizor ever saw it coming. Intimidate watered down the Bullet Punch, and Arbok would OHKO with Fire Fang. Arbok's high up on my list of favorite Pokemon, in fact. Weezing and Trubbish are tied for the top spot, but Arbok's not too far behind.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#32pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:16:23 AM
I don't know if I can bring myself to train this. I want to keep it ut because the color is amazing. It reminds me of gold and peridot.
---
They call me Dick Tracy
#33pokemonfreak97Posted 4/12/2013 7:17:08 AM
I don't understand half these poll options. One is (presumably) about Dragonite, unless Dragonair evolve into the Arbok that evolve into Seviper, one is about Onix, and the last three are pointless for anyone who came into the topic, slightly creepy, and nonsensical. The "Serperior/Seviper is better" at least has something to do with Arbok...
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#34pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 11:37:27 AM
^that's just you, bro.
---
They call me Dick Tracy
#35SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/12/2013 11:38:57 AM
You forgot to but "Kobra" in your poll. O:
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#36Dark_EinherjarPosted 4/12/2013 11:41:27 AM
No "Arbok evolves into Seviper" joke? This topic has failed.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#37Thunder_ArmorPosted 4/13/2013 11:16:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oA_AgGU1M
---
There's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.