This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 7 - Familiar faces in Pewter

#1henriuePosted 4/11/2013 5:22:26 PM
Anyone is free to witness our adventure, you can see the previous parts in here:

Part 1- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65677507

Part 2 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65703605

Part 3 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65746657

Part 4 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65788865

Part 5 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65851327

Part 7 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65897022
=====
Our heroes are training in Viridian forest of the Tournament evening, will they part for Pewter? Find out.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#2VoidEnvoyPosted 4/11/2013 5:28:29 PM(edited)
Raleigh, after healing up his team, headed out into the Viridian Forest for some hardcore training action! He was ready for action, but first he wanted to teach Clay this awesome Bulk Up TM! Calling Clay from his pokeball, he held up the TM in front of Clay's face, and...

...realized that he'd completely forgotten how to use a TM. He looked at the TM, then at Clay, then he hung his head in a defeat.

"How do I do this?" he grumbled to nobody in particular.

~~~~~

That's you're clue, Henri. How do I use TMs? Also, would it be too much of a stretch to find a Houndour either in the forest or on Route 2?

And when I look for wilds to train on, do I need to wait for you to choose which ones I find, or can I just select some that I know are in the area?
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#3MrMahoPosted 4/11/2013 5:26:40 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Raleigh, after healing up his team, headed out into the Viridian Forest for some hardcore training action! He was ready for action, but first he wanted to teach Clay this awesome Bulk Up TM! Calling Clay from his pokeball, he held up the TM in front of Clay's face, and...

...realized that he'd completely forgotten how to use a TM. He looked at the TM, then at Clay, then he hung his head in a defeat.

~~~~~

That's you're clue, Henri. How do I use TMs? Also, would it be too much of a stretch to find a Houndoom either in the forest or on Route 2?

And when I look for wilds to train on, do I need to wait for you to choose which ones I find, or can I just select some that I know are in the area?

Wouldn't you mean Houndour? Houndoom seems a little too OP for this part ,_,
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#4VoidEnvoyPosted 4/11/2013 5:28:08 PM
MrMaho posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...

~~~~~

That's you're clue, Henri. How do I use TMs? Also, would it be too much of a stretch to find a Houndoom either in the forest or on Route 2?

Wouldn't you mean Houndour? Houndoom seems a little too OP for this part ,_,

Yes, of course! My bad!
---
#5henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 5:28:33 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...

~~~~~

Actually i wouldn't allow houndour, since he is a natural from saffron in gen 2. But since there is a venonat in Viridian forest, there is houndour in route 2.

Use the disc at the TM machine on the pokécenter, still only 4 moves per monster.
---
#6VoidEnvoyPosted 4/11/2013 5:33:33 PM
henriue posted...
Actually i wouldn't allow houndour, since he is a natural from saffron in gen 2. But since there is a venonat in Viridian forest, there is houndour in route 2.

Use the disc at the TM machine on the pokécenter, still only 4 moves per monster.

Ah, okay then. In that case I'll come up with a convenient excuse for Raleigh to head back to Route 2!

~~~~~

"Wait!" Raleigh exclaimed, "I remember! The TM Machine back at the Pokemon Center! Come on Clay, let's teach you this move!"

Withdrawing Clay to his ball, Raleigh hopped onto his bike and pedaled out of the forest towards Viridian, wanting to get to the center to teach Clay Bulk Up. However, as he pedaled through the grass on route 2, he was suddenly jumped by...
---
#7henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 5:38:38 PM(edited)
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

Ah, okay then. In that case I'll come up with a convenient excuse for Raleigh to head back to Route 2!

~~~~~

"Wait!" Raleigh exclaimed, "I remember! The TM Machine back at the Pokemon Center! Come on Clay, let's teach you this move!"

Withdrawing Clay to his ball, Raleigh hopped onto his bike and pedaled out of the forest towards Viridian, wanting to get to the center to teach Clay Bulk Up. However, as he pedaled through the grass on route 2, he was suddenly jumped by...

You can choose whatever you want from what appeared previously on route 1, and whatever naturally jumps out at route 2, but since i have a hint i will just say:
=======
A wild Houndour appeared.
---
#8MrMahoPosted 4/11/2013 5:38:05 PM
Just going to put my team here...and I'm just reposting this from the other thread, since it didn't get answered: Oh, by the way. If our Pokemon level up in a trainer battle, and they hit the level of evolution while the trainer still has more Pokemon, can our Pokemon evolve in the middle of the battle?

Team

Glissando(Gible) Level 13, Male
Sand Veil
EXP - 0/13
Moves:
- Tackle
- Sand-attack
- Dragon Rage
- Sandstorm

Baroque(Mudkip) Level 11, Male
Torrent
EXP - 0/11
Moves:
- Tackel
- Growl
- Mud-slap
- Water Gun

Dolce(Ralts) Level 11, Female
Synchronize
EXP - 1/11
Moves:
- Growl
- Confusion
- Double Team

Tenuto(Poochyena) Level 8, Male
Quick Feet
EXP - 0/8
Moves:
- Tackle
- Sand-attack

Starly Level 5, Male
Keen Eye
EXP - 0/5
Moves:
- Tackle
- Growl
- Quick Attack

Venonat(Rococo) Level 7, Female
Compoundeyes
EXP - 0/7
Moves:
- Tackle
- Disable
- Foresight
- Supersonic

Annnd I'll try to ask for certain Pokemon in more reasonable areas next time. Going to post soon.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#9fox444fPosted 4/11/2013 5:38:16 PM
still trying to debate whether or not I will grind now or just wait to RP. I dont want to write out detailed battles to get Sparx Ace Blaze and Aqua to level 11 and then have it where my pokemon are the only ones that dont get boosted cause they are already at the recommended level.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#10henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 5:39:43 PM
Pokémon may happen to evolve in the middle of the battle.
---