This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you die before this franchise does?

#1ZombieAkanePosted 4/11/2013 10:19:00 PM(edited)
IIRC some of you are about 40 or 50 years old. Which is cool, someone had to fight the wars we had so I can enjoy Pokemon in peace.

But like me and my generation, we're like so young. I wonder what the last Pokemon game is that you will ever play.

Kinda weird to like think you'll die before you get to play the final Pokemon game. Since you're like older than it, but that's life yeah?

Personally if I live to be as old as my grandad I can still play about another 80 Pokemon games :D (exaggeration but yo know what i mean)
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#2TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/11/2013 10:20:07 PM
I am rather sure that everyone who is alive now will die before this franchise does.

I feel that this cycle will just keep going over and over again.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#3noname2lazyPosted 4/11/2013 10:20:08 PM
I could die tomorrow for all I know.
#4darkdragongirlPosted 4/11/2013 10:21:11 PM
Zombie whatever kid, I am going to make it my sworn goal to outlive you. When you die, I will laugh over your grave as I start the next generation of Pokémon, victorious, and immortal.
#5IrisVilePosted 4/11/2013 10:21:44 PM
noname2lazy posted...
I could die tomorrow for all I know.

This really. This applies to everyone~
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#6ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:23:15 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Zombie whatever kid, I am going to make it my sworn goal to outlive you. When you die, I will laugh over your grave as I start the next generation of Pokémon, victorious, and immortal.

Meh, judging by your childish reaction we're about the same age so it's possible you'll outlive me.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#7TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/11/2013 10:23:56 PM
darkdragongirl posted...

Careful he is a zombie so he will just pop out of the ground and infect you.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#8fox444fPosted 4/11/2013 10:24:25 PM
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#9ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:24:25 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
I am rather sure that everyone who is alive now will die before this franchise does.

I feel that this cycle will just keep going over and over again.

Eh, they'll have to do something innovative eventually. Like a complete reboot. Can they really just kee adding Pokemon?

brb year 2050 there are 12430 Pokemon
---
#10ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:25:57 PM
fox444f posted...
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.

Darn, that's crazy! Lucky I am not old enough to drive yet. I have no road sensce :)

Glad you're alive !
---