This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you die before this franchise does?

#11fox444fPosted 4/11/2013 11:29:28 PM
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.

Darn, that's crazy! Lucky I am not old enough to drive yet. I have no road sensce :)

Glad you're alive !

I am but my poor truck is pretty messed up lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#12darkdragongirlPosted 4/11/2013 11:29:40 PM
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.

Darn, that's crazy! Lucky I am not old enough to drive yet. I have no road sensce :)

Glad you're alive !

Or Grammar sense.
#13ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 11:43:30 PM
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

It's her fault though? The police make her pay?
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#14fox444fPosted 4/11/2013 11:44:55 PM
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

Well yeah but still I liked my truck.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#15ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 12:23:02 AM
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

Well yeah but still I liked my truck.

xd shame man
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#16RingsOfUranusPosted 4/12/2013 2:11:30 AM
Part of me: Ahhhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in the hearts and minds of youngsters, my childhood will not die with me.

Other part of me: Ahhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in....the hearts and minds of....kids like Zombie...inbetween Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24 matches and....an eventually nerfed gameplay style to continue appealing to the drooling generation my generation has spawned.

Nevermind. I'll take Pokemon with me when I die. You will not have this pleasure after my death.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
#17ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:15:43 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Part of me: Ahhhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in the hearts and minds of youngsters, my childhood will not die with me.

Other part of me: Ahhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in....the hearts and minds of....kids like Zombie...inbetween Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24 matches and....an eventually nerfed gameplay style to continue appealing to the drooling generation my generation has spawned.

Nevermind. I'll take Pokemon with me when I die. You will not have this pleasure after my death.

I... I feel like crying.

Mostly because I feel like you actually meant that with intent. That really got to me :c
---
#18pokemonfreak97Posted 4/12/2013 7:48:17 AM
Depends.

I don't think they can really make it last another ~80 years (and since 13 is the minimum GameFAQs age, that's about as long as the youngest GameFAQs user can live on average), that means that a lot of us (including the kids of the Red and Blue era) will probably outlive the series.

I also think that, what with RPGs going from a major thing to a niche genre, the series will not do as well; the generation of gamers raised on constant action where thinking is a novelty won't exactly like something with 153 possible type combinations (17*16 (for dual types) / 2 (ordering) + 17 (for single types)).
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#19LexifoxPosted 4/12/2013 7:50:06 AM
Statistically speaking, yes.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#20CakeOfLiesPosted 4/12/2013 8:41:31 AM
This franchise will probably outlive the world.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.