This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scenario: There is a Grass type Stealth Rock

#1Brandon00151Posted 4/12/2013 2:27:22 AM
Does Swampert get the Charizard treatment?
#2noname2lazyPosted 4/12/2013 2:28:16 AM
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they added that.
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/12/2013 2:34:58 AM
Wouldn't that rock the metagame :O

Nerf to Water-types! Take that, Politoed!

Buff to Grass-types assuming it's somewhat Grass-exclusive.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#4Twilight_SonataPosted 4/12/2013 2:56:07 AM
A grass-type SR (or more likely Spikes) equivalent might actually be pretty cool.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#5paiprPosted 4/12/2013 3:54:46 AM
Thorn roots maybe. Although that not only sounds like a entry hazard but also a move that could block a Pokemon from fleeing battle.

glass grass maybe?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#6wahaha911Posted 4/12/2013 3:56:47 AM
It should be like a leaving hazard called something like snare and work like spikes damage wise
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface On!!! :) and then the world stops.
#7WindyligthPosted 4/12/2013 4:03:51 AM
paipr posted...
Thorn roots maybe. Although that not only sounds like a entry hazard but also a move that could block a Pokemon from fleeing battle.

glass grass maybe?

Shifty Seeds
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#8paiprPosted 4/12/2013 4:12:23 AM
Windyligth posted...
paipr posted...

glass grass maybe?

Shifty Seeds

painful pollen
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#9PictocheatPosted 4/12/2013 4:19:04 AM
wahaha911 posted...
It should be like a leaving hazard called something like snare and work like spikes damage wise

I like the idea of it hurting the Pokemon that's returning rather than the one that's coming out; differentiate it from Spikes and Stealth Rock.
---
U say U want a Revolution
Well, U know Wii all want to change the world
#10bladeoficePosted 4/12/2013 4:34:25 AM
Despite my hatred toward Stealth Rock just cause it's plain annoying I think this would be a pretty cool idea in my mind grass types need something to kinda buff them up and this could help