This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lets sort out how we feel about samurott's design.

#1paiprPosted 4/12/2013 3:02:25 AM
which option most closely represents your feeling on samurotts design? - Results (243 votes)
i dont like it at all
12.35% (30 votes)
id like it more if not for ruining what could have been a great line
22.63% (55 votes)
i like it alot
42.8% (104 votes)
i really have no prefference.
22.22% (54 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've seen many people with different opinions on samurott thought it be interesting to discuss, and perhaps see what leads to much of the hate it gets. But mainly on the design side. So please vote and feel free to expand on your feelings with comments.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/12/2013 3:03:05 AM
I'd like it if your grammar was better.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#3LSS_GogetaPosted 4/12/2013 3:04:17 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
#4wahaha911Posted 4/12/2013 3:04:30 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

Y U NO LIEK BAD GRAMMER?!?
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface On!!! :) and then the world stops.
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:08:45 AM
My personal feelings are that its ok, but not what I was hoping for. I expected a much more samurai samurott. Something that really kept the honorable sword wielding otter motif. Instead they made it a sea lionish thing. The legs are my biggest hang up beyond the sudden change in its eco line. For a four legged mammal it really looks like it would fail trying to move around on land. Which further makes it feel less samurai like.

my favorite description of samurott that I have heard is that it looks more like the aquatic steed that the actual samurott would ride into battle than it does what you might expect samurott to look like.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#6BountyanPosted 4/12/2013 3:18:51 AM(edited)
I don't like it much. The Oshawott line could have been so cool if they made it part fighting and didn't have such a stupid huge difference between Dewott and Samurott. Did they really have to make a bipedal otter into a quadruped sea lion with completely different proportions?
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:19:37 AM
Bountyan posted...
I don't like it much. The Oshawott line could have been so cool if they made it part fighting and didn't have such a stupid huge difference between Dewott and Samurott. Did they really have to make a bipedal otter into a quadruped sea lion with a sudden giant shell helmet?

I actually partly blame keldeo and the muskedeers for that. I don't think they wanted two quadrupedle water/fighting types specially when one was part of a /fight type quartet.
---
#8WindyligthPosted 4/12/2013 3:21:09 AM
I feel like it stood up.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#9jakovuPosted 4/12/2013 3:26:10 AM
Samurott is in my top 3. Have you SEEN it wielding one of its shell-swords?

But Dewott is one of my favorite NFEs.
#10TherianReturnsPosted 4/12/2013 3:31:34 AM
I expected a bipedal samurai bear, but lolgamefreak
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.