This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess a trainer's team!

#1QueskerPosted 4/12/2013 8:57:15 AM(edited)
Hey there. The premise is simple enough: guess what Pokemon a trainer has. Now, unless specified, there won't be any hard info as part of the answer; just what team members he or she has. The following rules are consistent:
-Every trainer has a full, 6-Pokemon team.
-Every Pokemon is fully evolved.
-No species will be repeated in a single team.
-Should a trainer type be specified, the team will be limited to the family lines the trainer had this far.
-There will be at least 6 clues, and they can be about ANY Pokemon medium.

Ready? Go!
1 - This trainer uses a Pokemon that is the evolved form of another Pokemon that has been used in exactly 2 gyms, both the first of their line.
2 - At least 3 team members have reached their final form via trading.
3 - Only one Pokemon has evolved normally.
4 - At least one Pokemon was used by a major Anime protagonist.
5 - At least one Pokemon from each generation is featured.
6 - No Pokemon has a 4x weakness to either Fighting or Ground; conversely, the most common weakness is Water.
7 - Not counting rematches, three or four Pokemon were used by the Elite 4, though it should be noted that two of them shared the same building, albeit in different time periods.
8 - No Pokemon share the exact same typing.
9 - While the most common sub-typing is Ground, one Pokemon in the team is immune to it.
10 - The trainer in question is a Hiker.

And with that, guess away!
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#2ODommPosted 4/12/2013 8:48:32 AM(edited)
Golem
Steelix
Archeops
Rhypherior

I'll think of more over time and edit the post
Are those right so far?
Edit: Not Nidoking, thought it said antagonist
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~No, he doesn't row.~~
#3acety2Posted 4/12/2013 8:45:53 AM
7. Spiritomb is one right
---
Official Scientist of Team Mirror. Shadow Pkmn=Gengar "Clan High Five." Oh Yea.
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704 http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#4Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:11:15 AM
I probably won't tell you if you're wrong or not until you got your full guess ready. The real question is to whether or not to notion that parts of it are correct or not (I.e. two of them are correct).
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#5Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 1:23:23 PM
Bump, and hey, if you want to create your own puzzles once someone gets mine correct, you can if you want.
---
-MillionGunmannn
#6Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 4:18:00 PM
No one else wants to participate? =(
---
-MillionGunmannn
#7EpicYoshi801Posted 4/12/2013 4:36:51 PM
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Steelix
Camerupt
Rhyperior
Gigalith
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#8Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 5:15:59 PM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Steelix
Camerupt
Rhyperior
Gigalith

4 are correct.
---
-MillionGunmannn
#96bananzaPosted 4/12/2013 5:35:14 PM(edited)
Golem
Aerodactyl
Machamp
Gengar
---
Official member of Miror Infinity. Head of Shiny Research with an Articuno. http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#10Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 6:43:52 PM
Again, you got to have 6 party members for me to tell you whether your answer is right or not. And also, when I said "Should a trainer type be specified, the team will be limited to the family lines the trainer had this far.", basically, if you were to look up their Bulbapedia page and look at what Pokemon they've used, whatever is from those lines are part of the answer.
---
-MillionGunmannn