This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#31TVirusPredatorPosted 4/12/2013 8:46:13 PM
Polimario posted...
Race is over.

*Reads posts*

You. .you're kidding me. TPG hasn't posted, TVirus hasn't posted, meaning no activity with Poli.

I waited until you two did something (Since it seems both Lucy, and Pryce's group are looking for Poli.) Nuthin'.

Sigh...I'll get a post up when I get home.

Oh, sorry. Should've told you this ahead of time. I don't actually plan on Pryce's group finding Poli. I plan on them aiming for that goal, then Longal shows up, starting the events that lead to Pryce and Katherine's death, and a new chapter in my RP stories.

I really am sorry. Really should've told you ahead of time.

Once again, sorry. :(
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#32TVirusPredatorPosted 4/12/2013 8:54:56 PM
I was planning on making another post, then got caught up in some stuff on our other secret board, and now I have to go to bed. >_>

I don't care if it kills me, on my honor as an RP author, I will make another post tomorrow!

In the meantime, good night.
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#33Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:03:20 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
I was planning on making another post, then got caught up in some stuff on our other secret board, and now I have to go to bed. >_>

I don't care if it kills me, on my honor as an RP author, I will make another post tomorrow!

In the meantime, good night.

Good night! ^_^
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#34PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 11:37:06 PM
{-Poli Draxis-}

What was once a forest, was now barren. Fullmoon Island was pulverized by Poli's Annihilation Credillylad, his last-ditch effort to survive the ambush of Akuro.

What little land remained was charred, the very soil of the now atoll sizzled. The surrounding waters bubbled and frothed as they boiled, splashing against the ground.

In the middle of the atoll, far enough inland to not be scalded by the waves, an unconscious being lay. The Child of Light and Dark, that which all Light and Dark energy flows, the only angel-demon hybrid since time immemorial.

He was alive. Barely. His skin was burnt, hot. His wings were nothing but bone, the feathers and thin skin destroyed. These were wounds that would not heal unless he literally got out of the oven.

A frantic Ho-oh was panicing within his mind.

Ho-oh ----- Poli! Poli! Poli!!! Please, say something. Do something. Anything! How....

How are we going to stop Akuro? Stop any evil? You're no good dead! Please....something...something...

No movement. Poli would slip in and out of his coma like state, mutter something illegible, see tiny purple specks float around in the sky, then slip back into unconsciousness by the immense, unparalleled pain, like being broiled, fried, roasted, toasted, scorched, cooked, and slapped all at once.

The burning ensured no regeneration, which in turn meant Poli's wings were unusable unless he could be removed. It was a bed of nails...in which he was pressed down.

Ho-oh ---- Oh dear...oh no...w-why?

...No...there's that possibility...the Sacred Ash. But...where did I last put it?

And who could get it, and manage to bring it here?

---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#35Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:11:10 AM
Sorry for not making a midnight poast :(

Got caught up in other things... Anyway, good night :3
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#36TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 4:51:20 AM
In the middle of the night...

Tableflip:Emile...are you awake?

Emile:Yeah...l'm bored...

Tableflip:Same.Wanna roleplay?

Emile:Sure! But...we have no uniforms...

Tableflip:I'm sure that there's some left at our house.

They walk downstairs.Rose is sleeping between Jessica and Cuna.She snores the words,"Soul Swap".Of course,by those words,you know what this means.

Each person is switched with someone else(except Antonio).

Tab-Rose
Emile-Jessica
Jessica-Emile
Cuna-Mother
Rose-Tab
Mother-Cuna

Nobody noticed the change...yet.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#37TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 5:16:49 AM
Tableflip:Uh...hey Jessica!

Emile:Rose,I'm not Jessica.You need to go to bed.

Emile picks up Tableflip and carries him to Rose's room.Tableflip struggles in Emile's arms,trying to get out of her hold.

Tableflip:I'm not Rose,I'm Tableflip!

Emile:I don't think everyone would pretend at this time,Rose.

Tableflip then knows what's going on.He tries to let Emile know that it's him,so he reaches up to Emile's face and kisses her.

Emile:Tableflip?

Tableflip:Yes.

Emile looked at herself.She was in the body of Jessica.

Emile:Well,until this wears off,wanna rol-

Tableflip:Yep.Lets go,mom.

Tableflip and Emile both hold hands and walk outside.
---
#38TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 6:00:02 AM
The next day arrived.Everyone peaked outside,and something was going on.The water was dark red.Some(but not all) pokemon who drank it was turned into a human.

Tableflip:What the...

Jessica:This is weird...

Rose:Why is that loppuny turning into-Oh Arceus!

Jessica covered Rose's eyes.

Emile:We need to know who did this.

Jessica:We have to take care of-

Cuna:Don't worry,Jessica.Tableflip's mom and I will take care of Antonio.You guys move on.

Jessica:Thanks,Cuna.Where shall we go first?

Emile:What about Fallarbor town?

Jessica:Alright.

She shifted into a reshiram,and everyone hopped on.She soared to Fallarbor town.

The Current Group:
Tableflip
Emile
Jessica
Rose
---
#39Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 6:15:17 AM
*sigh*, Guess I claim Sky then. Unless anyone else has an objection. I'd guess TVirus or someone is taking Terra. Now to get back to typing.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#40ChangliniPosted 4/13/2013 6:21:32 AM(edited)
*Starts to read all post*

Oh, and I'm going to refrain from watching videos, and posting on WF for the time being, so I can not get distracted like I have been for the past three days.