This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#301PolimarioPosted 4/16/2013 6:36:28 PM
WereMightyena posted...
"Is it true that you went on a mad rampage?" asked Lloyd, looking for answers to possibly help him supress his part-Mightyena brain.

Draxis ----- "Yeah, It's true."

He stretched his shoulders, finding that the intense pain now was less severe, as his wings began regenerating skin.

Draxis ---- "You see, I was once part Kyurem. Literally ended up fusing together with it. Well...that didn't suppress its rather violent nature. Cerulean was the first to witness that."

He cluched his stomach, suddenly reminded of the Realgam Tower mission gone sour. Of the grunt with the blood-stained sword. Of countless others.

Draxis ----- "I've done many things I'm not proud of."
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#302WereMightyenaPosted 4/16/2013 6:42:29 PM
Lloyd's eyes darted around. "Looks like you're not alone, Draxis. Y'see, I've fused with a Mightyena, not just physically, but mentally. That means Mightyena instincts take over and-" He winced. "I don't want to talk about it." His eyes flickered from hazel to yellow.
#303PolimarioPosted 4/16/2013 6:47:42 PM
Draxis ---- "I understand. Just keep fighting the beast. If you give in..."

The freezing of much of the world flashed in his head. He shuddered.

Draxis ---- "There's almost no turning back."
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#304OcarinaofToastPosted 4/16/2013 6:49:29 PM
I'MMM SOOO LAAAZYYY!!!
---
Official Fennekin of every board. Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity =^_^=
People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 6 People who don't: 3
#305WereMightyenaPosted 4/16/2013 6:56:16 PM
"I don't give in, it just happens. When it does, I have no control. Consider it being forced to watch yourself attempt to murder whatever moves." His eyes were altrenating between hazel and yellow at an astounding rate now. Lloyd commented, "Ugh, I feel weird now," unaware of the impending danger that was about to strike.
#306ChangliniPosted 4/16/2013 6:58:33 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I'MMM SOOO LAAAZYYY!!!

I'm trying to save my character in the Amora RP, lightning fast man, lightning fast!
#307Number_0nePosted 4/16/2013 7:12:28 PM
Lancar looked around, but there was nowhere to run. There were no convenient dark alleys where he could hide.

Blast! I've got to wait this out until Miki leaves! But what would be a safe place...Hmmm...

He noticed the huge Silph Co. building, and climbed on top of it.

This will at least make it harder for the people to find me...From here on, it's up to luck.

"Are you sure?" Sabrina asked Miki. "Okay...Alakazam, use psybeam!" she suddenly turned hostile and her Alakazam attacked Miki, but used smokescreen. Then a dark pulse of energy hit Alakazam and knocked it out.

Guards quickly flocked over to Sabrina, and began to fight Miki.

Lancar watched the battle, grinning.

This will be easier than I thought. In fact, they're even beating her! I don't have to do anything at all.

He kept looking, and saw that the trainers were victorious.

"Good. Now I can get out of here." He turned around, and saw Miki standing there, human and unharmed.

"H-how did you..." he said, turning around and looking back at the battle.

"Fooled by an illusion." Miki said coldly. Her arm turned into that of a Scizor. "Now face your punishment. I'm going to destroy you completely and utterly."

Before Lancar could get a single attack off, her arm was grabbing his neck, and his vision began to fade black.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#308Chandler014Posted 4/16/2013 8:06:53 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#309TVirusPredatorPosted 4/16/2013 8:30:26 PM
Chandler014 posted...
I'm out. Good night.

---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#310Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:34:08 PM
"You're feeling weird?" Mephistopheles asked, placing his hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "What kind of weird? Would it happen to be hungry? Homicidal? Bloodthirsty? Like letting out a good howl? Wait that's... Huh, there aren't any wolf-based Pokémon! Gamefreak should fix that."

And somewhere, at some period of time, Arceus gave up on trying to fix that big grey wall.
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.