This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#311protobakurionPosted 4/16/2013 9:20:50 PM
*Presses the Back Button*

~~~~~~

Jace: "Now we go back to Castelia City."
Ycre: "I think we should take a break."
Devon: "Agreed."
Jace: "Anyone up for a drink?"
Ycre: "Why not?"
Devon: "I could use one."
Larvitar: "Lar!"

The group heads back to Castelia City.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#312Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 2:17:29 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lecs-community-secondlife/22907_hippo_bump.jpg
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#313WereMightyenaPosted 4/17/2013 3:51:33 AM
Lloyd bent over slightly, and responded upon hearing his friend's question, "Gamefreak? Ngh... Oh, Arceus. It's happening. Get... me... away... from here... quick!" His eyes finally stopped flashing and settled on one color: Yellow. The Mightyena bore its fangs and howled in victory over the human.
#314ChangliniPosted 4/17/2013 7:32:57 AM
[---LotSS---]
(The Sly Cold Ice, and the crumbling wall of Justice.)

The outside court, filled with many trained metal and rock pokemon holding back the line with other Guard Members, knew that the trial was at an end. And even though much preparation was made, the case couldn't be kept private, for once the word got out a few days ago, the entire building got surrounded by people, protesters, and doomsday cult followers.

So, with the Guard Members readying themselves, with the crowd of mostly humans silently waiting with their piercing stares, and with the Kyurem, the Octillery, and Vespiqueen bored out of their minds with deteriorated anticipation, the jury took action!

The Female Judge, wearing her Black Cloak within the enclosure of the back of the roofless part of the building, stood behind a smoothly oak wood desk that had many scratches, and bullet holes from past cases. She speaks, looking at the Jury filled with calm men, and women who were picked from every region of the world that became affected by the person's unstoppable, and infallible power that has yet to be matched in destructive scale.

Judge----''Alright, for the Murder of.. Six Billion, Nine Hundred seventy Million, Seven hundred thirty eight thousand, Four Hundred Thirty Three and five tenths of Men, Women, and Children, accompanied with the complete Genocide of One Million Pokemon Races that have now been extinct for at least five years, what does the Jury Plead?''

The closest person, a respected Psychic who had both of his arms amputated from the affects of frostbite from five years ago, read the paper that all the Jurors signed, seeing all but one guilty check box marked on the paper.

Now who's that blinded?

Without a second thought, he stands up. And Octillery, who has been standing by with a specially made tazer, thought within the moment.

There's a hybrid in that Box, knew it.

Juror 1------''We find the defendant, guilty on all charges.''

The cheers of the crowd pierced the walls of the building, sounding in the ears of everything living within the building.

---Situation Room---
(Upon two scores, a Mobile.)

Furez was seeing the news on her small armored laptop case sized Computer.

Chuck----''Just now, it has just been declared that the Icy Monstrosity known only as the Legendary Kyurem, has been declared guilty by the Jury, who has been filled with Judges from all around the Planet! We are now waiting on what the sentence will the Icy Terror receive..''

Furez looks off the tablet for a moment, and talks with the other two Guard Members in the passenger seat of the hovercraft.

Furez----''Since we're having trouble locating Sam, I want Octillery be the one to fire the first shot.''
GM 2----''And the Angel Vs Demon thing?''
Furez----''Get Monicle called.''
GM 1----''What if Kyurem is tak-''
Furez----''Isn't the ATA on?''

She looks back at the computer screen, seeing the picture of the [Paris] Region.

Chuck---''As you know, Vortex has been found on the beaches of the [Paris] Region. And even though nearly every other person of his caliber never lived to see the day of a trail, he's currently within court, awaiting his sentence.''

Driver----''We're here!''
Furez----''Ah, Finally! Now to that girl..''

Furez stepped off of the Hovercraft, and proceeded into the building where Natalie was being held within. And after signing in within the front desk, she had a conversation with a guard as they continued walking down the hallway.

Furez----''Alright, what did you find on here?''
Guard---''Nothing yet, she's not registered as a citizen in Setting Sun, but we may have a break within the Criminal Database of the Planet.''
Furez----''Keep searching, and get the girl ready, we're going to have a talk.''
#315OcarinaofToastPosted 4/17/2013 7:48:17 AM
Yay! Changlini made a part! Now if I could only bring myself to do the same...
---
Official Fennekin of every board. Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity =^_^=
People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 6 People who don't: 3
#316PolimarioPosted 4/17/2013 8:25:35 AM
{-Gaul-}

From his central monitor, he smiled a cold smile. On the monitor was the broadcasted trial, Kyurem vs. World.

At last, that blasted barbarian that calls itself a Legend got its due desserts. Some good new after that discovery that my bodyguard fled with that stupid angel...

Magnezone buzzed, as if asking a question.

Gaul ---- "Hmm? You ask why I despise that monster? ...Personal matters."

He resumed staring at the monitor.

5 years ago, in Cerulean...I was in a meeting, presenting a slideshow of why robots are our future...then that brute attacked. I freshly recall the air chilling, as my breath became visible. Then the screaming.

I looked outside, and saw Kyurem wrecking the city in its Black forme. I saw it tear a woman in half and devour her. As we made our way down the building, it began shaking, much like how one does in fear.

The sound of concrete being destroyed, the screeching of bending metal. That brute sent the building I was in toppling down, much like Realgam...

I made it out when falling debris smashed my right arm, permanently ruining it. I saw Kyurem stare into my eyes. Surprisingly, it left me for dead.

What followed next still runs through my mind when I sleep. Watching Kyurem fly off like it didn't care. I, despite my ruined arm, dragged myself down to Vermillion, and booked a ship headed for Orre. The pain...the pain...it was drilling into my brain along the way. The ship's medical bay did help...but the arm was still crushed. When it arrived at Orre, I walked back towards this complex of mine...through the swealtering heat. That period of my life was probably the worst in my life.

By then my arm was beyond salvation. I had my Medical Bots amputate the arm and give me a robotic prothstetic. It was then I realized that the divine use their higher status to maim and abuse us mortals...

He turned back towards a greenish robot monitoring the Hangar.

Gaul ----- "Get the Command Craft ready for take off. I want to personally be there when the sentence is delivered."

It nodded, and began the preparation sequence. Gaul, accompanied by Magnezone, began walking towards the Hangar, a fire in his eyes.

Kyurem, hope you suffer through everything the LotSS will throw at you.
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#317Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 9:47:09 AM
Now i guess i have to wait until Mightyena is done with his scene. I'm tempted to just have Zora knock Lloyd out with his blade. Sorry Anyone if your waiting for the battle to finally start.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#318Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 10:18:27 AM
"Nice try," Mephistopheles said, whacking Lloyd over the head with the Grimoire as the Mightyena hybrid doubled over.

"He... Kinda has bouts of rage," Mephistopheles explained. "Better if he takes a nap than if he's trying to kill us."

The demon boy then looked toward the newly-revived Draxis. "So... Where to next? How will we go about convincing those bone-headed Angels and Demons to stop squabbling?"
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#319Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 10:25:21 AM
Gubbey posted...
"Nice try," Mephistopheles said, whacking Lloyd over the head with the Grimoire as the Mightyena hybrid doubled over.

"He... Kinda has bouts of rage," Mephistopheles explained. "Better if he takes a nap than if he's trying to kill us."

The demon boy then looked toward the newly-revived Draxis. "So... Where to next? How will we go about convincing those bone-headed Angels and Demons to stop squabbling?"

>_<
Think i gave Gubbey Ideas... Anyways, Now can i start the battle scene?
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#320PolimarioPosted 4/17/2013 10:26:44 AM
Draxis ---- "I...I actually don't know. I suppose my existance could be enough, but who knows."

Poli manages to stand up, wobbled for a little bit, and regained his balance.

Draxis ---- "Maybe if we could figure out how this rivalry war thing originated, that would be a start. Unless one was born into hate, they don't just suddenly begin hating something without reason. If we can find the reason, we can reach the resolution."
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k