This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#321Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 10:36:42 AM
Guess I'm going to start typing the scene and if I have to hold it back, I will.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#322Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 11:08:49 AM
(Tell me if I need to change anything)

TYLER'S Story
Poli: Maybe if we could figure out how this rivalry war thing originated, that would be a start. Unless one was born into hate, they don't just suddenly begin hating something without reason. If we can find the reason, we can reach the resolution.
Tyler: Hm....
Erika: Tyler?
Tyler: This war i think started through multiple means. I think.... The very thing that made both sides explode was My Stupid Brother Vortex.
Poli: How?
Tyler: Remember, He destroyed the Entire Region of Orre. He Dictated every region for awhile as well, bringing a realm of Darkness upon the Earth. The very Thing that probably tipped the Angels and Demons off was When-
Belial: When He revealed to be my son.
Tyler: Yes. The Demons probably felt betrayed and Angered at Belial for having a son of that monstrosity. Then they're probably mad too that Belial not only helped Mephy escape Hell, But he also Hid away and Had TWO more sons, and hid them away. None of us are Pure Demon Children, being Half-Human, or Half-Corpse in Mephy's case.
Mephy: So, They probably started targeting me and Father because of that!
Tyler: Exactly. Then The angels.... They probably felt angered as well. A Demon, the Son of the Archduke of hell to boot, Appears and brings all the Chaos he brought. Then the Demons went on the Offensive. They probably felt it to be a War Declaration, and the Commander of them charged down. They probably think capturing one of the Demon Princes will end the war- With them as the winners. hence the Reason they've been after me.
Necrodium: what about Poli Though? He isn't a Royal Prince.
Atlas: Neither is Vrai, yet she said they've been after her.
Tyler: They're probably after Poli because they know now about You two, Necrodium and Twila, An Angel and a Demon, Were Married, then gave birth to a Hybrid of both. And Considering Poli having a few "Notable" Sins, Both sides are probably Angry at that. As for Vrai, she's a Descendant of Arcuextra. So they'd naturally stop her so he doesn't Revive.
Azure: Then My father declared an Alliance with the Side he thought would win- The Angels.
Tyler: Exactly.
Erika: But they've come at Cria and Riku too....
Tyler: Might be because of their power. And also, They're both Half-Demons too.
Poli: Still.....
Mephy: Good observation, Tyler.
Tyler: I've been thinking a lot about it. It all fits together. Poli goes Kyurem crazy and Annihilator crazy, and Vortex Starts the War by destroying Orre.
Poli: Hm....

MEANWHILE....
Demon: Sir. We are ready to Start the attack.
Vrael: Good....
Vrael turned to his army.
Vrael: We are ready to prove our power over those Angels! We will Destroy everything that comes in our Way!
Demon: Yeah!
???: My group is ready.
Vrael: Good. It is.... Nice to have you and your Clan here, General Tuma.
Tuma: The Skrall Serve the strongest. That is all there is.
Vrael: Hm, Indeed. Now, My Demon Soldiers! CHARGE!
The Army rained down towards Tyler's group.

MEANWHILE.....
Vin: The Demons have started the Attack!
Wynn; I see. Soldiers! Prepare for battle!
Angel: Yes, Mam!
Wynn: General, Will your Soldiers help as well?
Astral General: Yes. King Galaxia had us Fight for one side, and that's yours. We will serve you well.
Vin: (There he is.... Vrael....) Mam, I'm going down!
Wynn: Indeed. Let's go then, General.
Astral General: Yes, Madam.
The Angel army swooped down towards Tyler's group as well.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#323PolimarioPosted 4/17/2013 11:20:47 AM
{-GenePoli-}

On the island chain near Unova, linked to it by raging currents, GenePoli, the Genesect of Legends, stood inside the decrepid building that was Pudding's original lab, from back when he was called Dudley.

He was staring at a Stasis tube that has been empty for centuries.

This...was where I was resurrected from a fossil. Back when I thought when he was good. When I was oblivious to the reason why Dudley took me from DST forces.

The repaired Digital Reformer Drive (DRD) rested in the cannon slot, a fusion of the purple and white discs from long ago.

GenePoli ----- "Why was I brought back when Draxis touched that white orb?"

At first, only the sound of waves and Swanna filled the air. Then, a gentle, serene voice floated within the robot bug's A.I.

"It is because of him. Your creator, who seeks ill will yet again. He will crumble...but not without your pitching in."

GenePoli ----- "Ah, Arceus, I was wondering when you'd show up again."

"I've been busy with others. Tell me, you recall when you faced against Yami?"

"Still as vivid as ever."

"Great forces, beyond you, beyond me, beyond everything, are at work. The Seraphim Hybrid is the key to keeping the future bright. Make sure this force does not twist him to her side, for she has a way with the silver tongue."

"Her?"

"I do not know of her specifically, but I do know that she was the root of the dreaded Ark."

"...I'll see that gets handled."

The voice dissappeared, and became a surfer voice.

"Now, I've got to, like, totally ride the waves dude. Gotta chill. See ya man."

GenePoli smiled.

He sure hasn't changed a bit.

GenePoli decided his first action would be to locate Poli Draxis. He compacted into his aerial form, and rocketed away.

~~~~~

Over the seas...

Target Acquired. Location determined: Fullmoon Isle.

GenePoli ---- "There?"

Hostile forces detected in the region.

GenePoli ----- "Hmm. I've been itching for some action."

GenePoli swerved away from Johto, and sped towards Sinnoh and Fullmoon.
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#324WereMightyenaPosted 4/17/2013 12:19:18 PM
I was a little harsh, Chandler. You can use Lloyd, but don't drag him into a scene/make him fight/etc. without my permission.
#325Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 12:23:00 PM
WereMightyena posted...
I was a little harsh, Chandler. You can use Lloyd, but don't drag him into a scene/make him fight/etc. without my permission.

Okay, Though right now He's knocked out, So... Plus after the Battle, (Which I'm working on) My group will leave probably again to unlock the Heir's powers.
---
#326Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 1:01:11 PM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler: They're coming!
Vrai: Brothers!
The Demon leader and Angel leaders landed.
Vrael: Vrai! How dare you side with these.... Blood-Traitors!
Vin: Seriously Vrai, Why?
Wynn: Atlas.
Atlas: Wynn....
Tuma: You, Boy!
Tyler: Oh, You again....
Erika: .....
Vrai: i sided with them because they helped me! They're my friends!
Vin: Vrai, Your not thinking clearly. Vrael's right. Your siding with Traitors of their Race. Or, Races.
Vin looked at Poli, Emotionless.
Poli: I find that Insulting, Angel.
Vrael: See! he sees it! WE are your Family! Yet You disappear, and Side with these Filthy, Weakling Mudbloods! Tut! I almost Pity you, My Stupid Sister.
Vrai: V-Vrael....
Vin: This Conversation is done. The Battle will determine the Stronger.
Tyler: Erika, Get Serah and the Hybrid out of here. Now!
Erika: Right!
Erika grabbed the two unconscious people and left.
Mephy: Mudblood.... Yet we don't have Mud on us! Ha!
Tyler sliced Mephy in half. Mephy did the same.
Tyler: No time to Joke!
Vrael: You.... Are the one who defeated our Ancestor.
Vin: Are you really?
Tyler: Yes.
Vrael: Hahaha....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This'll be much more fun then! Come, My Army! We strike NOW!
Vin: Angels, don't let these Traitors win!
Wynn: See you on the Battlefield, Atlas.
The Angel army Flew to the Sky, preparing to attack. The Demon Army did the Same, While the Skrall And Astrals stayed on the Land, preparing to fight too.
Tyler: Get Ready!
Poli: ....
Zora: Ready.
Atlas: ...Ready.
Mephy: Let's go!
Belial: Right.
Azure: ....
Zenon: I am ready.
Tyler: We won't let these Foolish Soldiers win.
Tuma: Come. Fight me.
Tyler: Let's Go!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxYBnKjLGfg Starts Playing)
Tyler ran towards Tuma's Army, Sword Ready.

TO BE CONTINUED....)
---
#327NecroStreak128Posted 4/17/2013 1:19:31 PM
Nope.
#328TableFlipPosted 4/17/2013 1:28:26 PM
NecroStreak128 posted...
Nope.

Maybe.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#329Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 1:28:33 PM
NecroStreak128 posted...
Nope.

Intruder!
*Readying Plasma Gun*
And why the "Nope"?
---
#330Astral_BeastPosted 4/17/2013 2:09:50 PM
I may not post today, there's a bit of a storm over here!
---
Official Green Kirby with the Beam ability of all Boards!
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif