This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#331Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 4:28:50 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
I may not post today, there's a bit of a storm over here!

Ugh, Storm going on here too. Power's dying. I'll get working on the next scene, But anyone want to get into a boss battle? I'm going to have Tyler fight Tuma right now.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#332XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/17/2013 4:30:58 PM
Chandler, not to call you out or anything, but why are your characters always fighting something?
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#333Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 4:32:51 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chandler, not to call you out or anything, but why are your characters always fighting something?

...Just the way the wind blows, I guess. I try not to have them fight something twenty-four-seven though.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#334Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 4:39:29 PM
Astral, Are you in the US? Because i live in Illinois, US, and Tornado AND Flood Sirens are going crazy! Power's still dying... So if i disappear, that's probably why.... Dang it! First, Two Bombs go off in Boston. Then, Two bombs are found in my town, one going off! THEN, A possible Flood and Tornado are heading my way NOW! Ugh, I hate the Mississippi river.... >_<
---
#335TVirusPredatorPosted 4/17/2013 4:45:52 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Astral, Are you in the US? Because i live in Illinois, US, and Tornado AND Flood Sirens are going crazy! Power's still dying... So if i disappear, that's probably why.... Dang it! First, Two Bombs go off in Boston. Then, Two bombs are found in my town, one going off! THEN, A possible Flood and Tornado are heading my way NOW! Ugh, I hate the Mississippi river.... >_<

I'm getting flood and tornado warnings too, but I live in Oklahoma. :/
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#336TableFlipPosted 4/17/2013 4:49:29 PM
I'm blank.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#337XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/17/2013 4:49:54 PM
I live in Brooklyn, New York. I've never had bad weather issues before.
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#338Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 5:06:02 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
I live in Brooklyn, New York. I've never had bad weather issues before.

Not even SuperStorm Sandy? Anywho, St. Louis is being hit i think right now, and I live right on the border between Missouri and Illinois, So.... I might not be able to post much longer. I'll try though to get the Battle scene done. and Uploaded.
---
#339Astral_BeastPosted 4/17/2013 5:24:55 PM
Chandler014 posted...

I live in Indiana.
---
Official Green Kirby with the Beam ability of all Boards!
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#340Chandler014Posted 4/17/2013 5:46:15 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...

I live in Indiana.

Oh, we're not too far away from each other then. Well then again.... My Town is on a city connecting Missouri to Illinois, right on the River. Luckily, the Tornado seems to have ditched to up north. Though, there is That Stupid Mississippi Flood Curse still going on. (Every twenty years we have a huge flood, apparently.) Now, I'm going to get typing.
---