This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#41Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 6:48:35 AM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler made it to the Johto Region. The group got off the boat.
Tyler: Home, Sweet home. Well, Region wise. Be nice to visit Blackthorn while we're here, if we had time.
Erika: Oh yeah! You was born here, right?
Xalier: Huh...
Tyler: Yeah, I was....
Erika: Tyler?
Tyler: Uh, It's nothing. Don't worry about it.... Atlas, You see the Heir?
Atlas: I've asked around already. They saw her head to the city you was talking about. Blackthorn.
Tyler: Of course. Let's go!
The Group left the city. Soon, they made it to Euruteak City.... Which was in flames.
Erika: What's happening?!
Tyler: Don't know! Whoa!
Zora: That?
Atlas: Tyler, Look!
Tyler looked. He saw a brown Virage attacking the Burned tower.
Tyler: Erika, Xalier, go hide! We'll take care of this!
Erika: Okay...
Xalier: got it!
The two ran.
Serah: Uh... I'll follow them. Extra security, you know?
Serah ran towards Erika and Xalier.
Tyler: Let's go!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sghh8HURjU Starts Playing)
Atlas: Revenge for before!
(BOSS FIGHT #34 SCARRED SUPER VIRAGE)
The Virage summoned several Lasers to attack the group. A timer appeared behind the Virage. 10
Tyler: Attack the arm!
Zora and Atlas began slashing at the cannon Arm.
Tyler: Naglfar!
The dark spell caused some damage to the Arm.
Azure: Astral Blade!
Azure's Blade glowed a blackish blue, and he slashed at the Virage. It did some damage, and Tyler felt his wounds heal slightly.
Tyler: Healing attack... Not bad.
Zenon: Psychic.
The psychic was blocked off. The Virage blasted a powerful blast at the Team. 9
Tyler: Ugh! Rexaura!
The spell didn't do much damage.
Tyler: Then I'll have to fight with these.
Tyler, Atlas, and Zora began slicing through the Virage's Cannon arm. Soon, It disappeared.
Tyler: Alright! Now to the Body!
The Virage then summoned a wave of energy that made Tyler and the team feel dizzy. 6
Tyler: Ugh!
The three began slicing at the body, but missed a few attacks. Tyler soon snapped out of the dizziness. Azure joined in to attack with his blade, while Zenon continued using Psychic, Energy ball, etc.
Tyler: It won't damage anymore! Now for the head!
The Virage Stomped at the ground, and a building fell into the group. Tyler sliced it in half to where it'd miss them all. 4
Tyler: running out of time!
Zora: Let's lighten things up!
Atlas: Yeah!
Tyler: Shadow Sword!
Zora: Flame Sword.
Atlas: Light sword!
Azure: Astral Sword!
The four Magical Swords attacked the Virage in the head. The Countdown dropped instantly to Zero. 0
Tyler: Uh oh. Look out!
The group began to defend, when the Virage Blasted out several Lasers out, attacking the group, followed by a blast of light. Soon after, the Virage disappeared.
Tyler: Ugh.... Suicide attack....
Zora: At least we won. Now to Blackthorn-
???: TYLER!
Tyler looked and saw Xalier running towards the group, looking panicked.
Tyler: Xalier! What's wrong? Did something happen to Erika?!
Xalier: No... Well, Wait.... Somewhat..... Erika's About to give birth to the Baby!
Tyler: Huh?! Now?!
Zora: Bad timing....
Xalier: She's on the way to Goldenrod Hospital! Let's go!
Atlas: But-
Tyler: NOW!
Tyler ran off. The group followed.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#42ChangliniPosted 4/13/2013 6:57:36 AM(edited)
Hey, Chandler...
How important is sky to your story?
____

Oh, and scratch that comment I made on preventing me from being distracted, currently being forced to go on a trip with the family.
#43Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 6:58:39 AM
Changlini posted...
Hey, Chandler...
How important is sky to your story?

Not sure yet. I want Tyler to "Accidentally" Hit Sky, thinking he's an enemy. (Present to Skyward_Lazy-Sneasel) After that, I probably won't use him much, So you could use him if you want. After i beat him up a little. My group's got enough Members anyways as it is.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#44ChangliniPosted 4/13/2013 7:00:35 AM
No, I wasn't thinking about using him..
But, I was wondering if he was important due to you calling dibs on him.
I mean, from the sounds of it, you don't seem like you're going to use him much, so why not let skyward keep him for the time being?
#45Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 7:15:27 AM
Changlini posted...
No, I wasn't thinking about using him..
But, I was wondering if he was important due to you calling dibs on him.
I mean, from the sounds of it, you don't seem like you're going to use him much, so why not let skyward keep him for the time being?

Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't want his characters though to be left out of the entire Story, because by the looks of it, Skyward won't register. And I might put him in my team, I'm not sure yet. I haven't thought much on it because I've been trying to think on how to type in the Birth scene. Which I'm about to get typing on.
---
#46Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 7:49:52 AM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler entered the room where Erika was. She looked as if she was in some pain.
Erika: The Baby wants out.
Tyler: Yeah, Xalier told me.
Serah: Ooh... How exciting! I remember when Me and Willingness has Sally- Ugh! i did it again!
Tyler: What's she...?
Erika: Don't know.
Zora: ....
Atlas: ....What?
Zora: This reminds me of when my Mom had Kiera.
Tyler: Hm?
Zora: Kiera was born at this very hospital. My mom.... She died giving birth.
Tyler: Oh... Sorry.
Zora: It's okay. Now though, I wish Kiera was alive. She was always infatuated with Stuff like this.
Xalier: ....
A doctor came in.
Doctor: Okay, You're here to give birth to a child, right?
Erika: Yes.
Doctor: Okay. Who's staying out of these?
Tyler: I'll stay. I'm the father, after all.
Zora: Uh... I'm out.
Atlas: So am I.
Serah: Me too!
The rest of the group left.
Xalier: Good luck.
Erika: Thanks.
Tyler: Don't worry. It'll be done soon, my sweet.
Tyler kissed Erika in the Forehead.
Doctor: Okay, Let's begin.

LATER...

Doctor: And... there.
Tyler: Ugh! (So THAT'S where Babies come from?! Ugh... I'm not going to be able to sleep at night....)
There was a thud outside. Tyler went out and Saw Zora, Serah, and Atlas unconscious.
Tyler: What?!
Xalier: they was being snoopy. They got bored, so they decided to see how things were going. I'd guess It's done, then?
Tyler: Almost. They're getting the 2nd child now. Apparently, we are having Twins. (Just like what Cria said.)
Tyler went back inside. Erika was holding two babies.
Tyler: Guess it's done.
Erika: Yeah.
Doctor: That one's a girl, the other's a boy. What will you name them?
Erika: Uh....
The Girl baby let out a loud cry.
Tyler: Cria for the girl. And.... Riku for the boy.
Erika: those are good names!
Doctor: Okay then. Good luck with them.
The Doctor left. Xalier, Azure, and Zenon came walking in, Pulling the unconscious Zora, atlas, and Serah.
Erika: Haha. What happened?
Tyler: those three got a little bored, and saw the baby come out.
Xalier: Heh. So, What now? We go to Blackthorn City?
Tyler: Yeah. But what about Cria and Riku? Should we leave them with a nurse or something?
Erika: ..No. I don't trust those people. They won't be much of a burden anyways!
Tyler: Yeah, True. Let's go then. Err, You guys... Actually wait outside. We need to put "Something" on these two, right?
Azure seemed to throw up in his mouth.
Azure: Right..
The three left, soon, Tyler and the others left Goldenrod, Tyler holding Riku, and Erika holding Cria.

(Before you say anything, Riku is not related to KH by any means whatsoever. Except he's be able to defeat Heartless like Tyler if he was old enough. I just couldn't think of a better, less generic name. Also, I'm having the two babies age normally, so they'll stay Babies until years after PF.)
---
#47TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 7:57:55 AM
"Sadie," Katherine said. "There's something we need to tell you. And I guess this can be news to everyone else as well."

"What is it?" Sadie asked, and the rest of the group started listening in as well.

"Sadie..." Katherine said, hesitating for a moment before telling the news. "You're going to be a big sister."

"You're pregnant?" Sadie asked in shock.

The entire group sent out their small applause and congratulations, but Pryce and Katherine were focused on Sadie. They knew they could expect their daughter's usual sunshine, but they couldn't help but be nervous.

"We would've told you sooner, but we weren't sure how you'd react." Pryce said before Sadie could offer her thoughts. "Just know this: we still love you, and nothing will change that."

"Are you kidding?" Sadie asked. "This is great! I've always wanted a baby sister!"

"That's great, Sadie." Katherine said, relieved. "We're glad you're happy. But remember, it might be a--" Suddenly, Pryce jabbed his elbow into Katherine. When she looked up, Pryce thought-told her She's in a good mood about this, don't spoil it.

"Right." Katherine said, rubbing where Pryce hit. "Anyway Sadie, there's something else we'd like to share with you, but it'll have to wait 'til night. How about we all camp outside of Chargestone Cave, then we can all go back here to do it?"

"Okay." Sadie said. "But does it have to be here?"

"We'll just be passing through, no staying in this ash pile." Pryce said.

"Sounds good." Sadie said. "Let's go."

And with that, the group headed for Chargestone Cave to set up camp. While everyone else went to sleep, Pryce, Katherine, and Sadie all went to what used to be the docks in Pudveil.

"So, what are we doing here anyway?" Sadie asked.

Pryce and Katherine each responded simply by looking at her, then shifting.

"...still... don't get it."

"You've spent a long time flying now, ferrying us and our group between regions." Pryce said. "Now you get to try something different. Diving."

With that, Pryce and Katherine leaped into the water, followed by a still confused Sadie. At first, she had trouble keeping up with her parents, but that was because she was still in her human form. Katherine, realizing this, swam back to her.

"You're supposed to shift, silly."

Doing as told, Sadie shifted into Lugia.

"There ya go." Katherine said. "Now, let's go."

"But go where?" Sadie asked.

"Sadie, something you should know right off the bat." Pryce said. "We're doing this for fun, which means there is no destination. We swim for a bit, rest on the seafloor staring up at the moon, and return home."

Pryce then started swimming further out.

"So... swim! That is, if you can keep up..."

Challenge accepted, Sadie swam after Pryce, joined by Katherine. With Lugia's natural ability to dive deep and swim at high speeds, she easily overtakes her father, flashing a smile as she passes. Katherine then swims next to Pryce.

"You know," Pryce said. "I think she takes after you."

And with that comment, the two chase after their daughter, happy that they're getting in some family time.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#48TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 8:06:02 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Also, I'm having the two babies age normally, so they'll stay Babies until years after PF.

Great minds think alike. I'm doing the same thing for Katherine's soon to be born child.
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#49XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/13/2013 8:06:23 AM
>Order breakfast with lots of breakfast.

Alright. You have breakfast, but you decide to spare the details. After that, you find yourself in a laboratory for some reason. You push a button somewhere and a computer turns on. You look at the monitor.

A) [Character] is shown on the monitor.
B) ==>
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#50PolimarioPosted 4/13/2013 8:12:00 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Also, I'm having the two babies age normally, so they'll stay Babies until years after PF.

Great minds think alike. I'm doing the same thing for Katherine's soon to be born child.

Same.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k