This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#421ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 11:21:51 AM
(BRINK)
(And after thinking about it.. I can't say for sure what type of governmental thing was the LotSS, prior to picking a representative..)

The ability to choose a path..
Free will is within all of us..

It's easy to sway...
But to take it away..

Takes time, patience, and the realization of what one is about to do. For the gravity of the act to take away the will of someone, should at least be taken to account..
~Brigand

[---LotSS---]

(The sentence)

It was a cold afternoon, as people finished going to the bathroom and relieving themselves, as the hybrids were now being treated suspiciously, and as the Pokemon were concerned over the cold aurora from the icy giant, Octillery was on the phone.

Octillery----"Monicle.. Uh huh.. Ugh, just let me respond for once!"
Monicle-----"Fine, what is it?"
Octillery----"If the Angel, and Demon have yet to be found, just worry about the kill-hold on."

She moves a fair distance away from Kyurem, the Vespiqueen resembling four of the wonder berries took notice along with the others.

Monicle-----"Bu-"
Octillery-----"It's not like they're going to come in, tell every angel&demon about the killing agent. I mean really, I don't think-"
Monicle-----"Stop foreshadowing, I don't want a repeat of Arckson!"

Octillery started walking back to Kyurem.

Octillery-----"Look, just be sure you'll be here to help me out in the operation."
Monicle------"Don't worry, unless Mew says otherwise, I'll be there."
Octillery------"Okay, see ya later then."

They hang up.
And then, the amputated juror comes up to Octillery, a paper is seen floating as if being held by an invisible hand.

Juror---------"Hey, just wanted to give you this."

The paper gets caught by Octillery.

Juror--------"Bye."

Octillery reads the paper, it being a well written essay on why Kyurem should die a horrible death, than live any further.

Heh, like I'm going to fail an operation.. Again..

The judge came out, and the press was on him.

Reporter-----"This is Chuck of Orre, what has been decided to be dealt to the Icy terror?"
Judge---------"First, a firing squad will deal one billion shots to it, then it will be forced to take the walk of shame, and once it enters the park area..."
Chuck--------"what happens?"
Judge--------"A medical team will be there, to take away its free will."
Chuck--------"And how do you suppose will that happen?"
Judge---------"Ask the Medical devision."

With that, the land started to prepare to deal judgement.
#422Astral_BeastPosted 4/19/2013 11:54:07 AM
willingmess posted...
Serah: Wh-wh-what!? Mother?! B-b-but How!?

Sally: You've been my mother for nearly 300 years....

Serah: But... I'm only 16....

???: Bwahaha

Suddenly, an entire ring of mocking faces appeared around Serah, laughing at her!

???: Ohhh.... but you are.... for 300 years, we were under your dominion... us: Regiterras, Gaiaton, and Quatrona.

Quatrona: And so we remained under you till the day we took control!

Serah: You mean... you were the Phantom?!

Gaiaton: Indeed! And we had the most wonderful time bossing you around for a change!

Regiterras: And Ohhh..... how wonderful it was! But then... the third beast came.... and he betrayed us.... gave control back to you...

All together: But Now! We can destroy your very essence and once again rule the earth!

They all charged at her, when suddenly, all three faces were knocked aside!

???: Not So Fast! You three, are not meant to return to the earth!

Suddenly, another vapory form appeared before her.

Throwback's dad: I'm so sorry. Those three can be a bit of a handfull sometimes.... But don't worry, you're safe now!

Serah: Really? Th-thank you... I'm sorry.... but... apparently...

Throwback's dad: You're missing alot of memories eh?

Serah: 0_0 Exactly!

Throwback's dad: Well.... there's only one way to fix this.... You need to go to the very center of your mind.... And unlock the door...

Serah: The door? What door?!

Suddenly, Throwback's dad begins to dissipate!

Throwback's Dad: Sorry I couldn't help more, but my time's up!

With a smile on his face, he disappears completely...

Serah: Lock... eh.... at the very center of my mind... But... Where's that?

Sally: You should know, should know, know, kno-

Serah: Ok... I guess.... I've got a feeling it's this way?

And so... She walks and walks... until finally, in the very center of her mind... She comes across the door... She walks up to touch it....

But is suddenly knocked back!!

She looks up, to see a huge monster, Chains across its body, holding a large lantern.... grinning malevolently....

???: I'm sorry.... but no access alowwed!!

To Be Continued.....

The third beast is Astral's dad, not Throwback's dad.
---
Official Green Kirby with the Beam ability of all Boards!
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#423Chandler014Posted 4/19/2013 1:08:44 PM(edited)
Gubbey posted...
"Call me crazy, but--" Mephistopheles began.

Angelica swiftly interrupted, "You're crazy."

"AHEM. Call me crazy, but I don't think this is the best-- behind you, Tyler! I don't think this is the best idea."

"Because you're afraid of angels and demons?" Angelo teased.

"Because fighting isn't going to stop the fighting, genius," Mephistopheles retorted.

"He IS right, though," Draxis agreed.

Cria backflipped over the heads of an angel and a demon, slicing them both. "Who's right?" she asked.

"Both of them," Draxis explained. "We're getting out of here. I've grown tired of fighting, anyway."

Draxis and Belial took hold of anyone without wings, and took off. Both the angels and demons below stared up at them, the reason their even being there slipping from their grasp. The group observed news helicopters closing in on the sight of the conflict.

"Where to?" Belial asked.

Uh... Cria's dead. Remember? Well, the future her. The present her is there with Serah and Lloyd sleeping, but she can't even walk, let alone talk. Also....

Chandler014 Leveled up!
Yahoo! Now i have unlimited posts and can edit!

Edit: *Dances to Waluigi Time*
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#424Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:23:05 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Uh... Cria's dead. Remember? Well, the future her. The present her is there with Serah and Lloyd sleeping, but she can't even walk, let alone talk.

Ack! I dun goofed!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3lkzLIzo1rehg72o1_400.gif
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#425willingmessPosted 4/19/2013 1:26:26 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
willingmess posted...
Serah: Wh-wh-what!? Mother?! B-b-but How!?

Sally: You've been my mother for nearly 300 years....

Serah: But... I'm only 16....

Suddenly, an entire ring of mocking faces appeared around Serah, laughing at her!

???: Ohhh.... but you are.... for 300 years, we were under your dominion... us: Regiterras, Gaiaton, and Quatrona.

Quatrona: And so we remained under you till the day we took control!

Serah: You mean... you were the Phantom?!

Gaiaton: Indeed! And we had the most wonderful time bossing you around for a change!

Regiterras: And Ohhh..... how wonderful it was! But then... the third beast came.... and he betrayed us.... gave control back to you...

All together: But Now! We can destroy your very essence and once again rule the earth!

They all charged at her, when suddenly, all three faces were knocked aside!

???: Not So Fast! You three, are not meant to return to the earth!

Suddenly, another vapory form appeared before her.

Throwback's dad: I'm so sorry. Those three can be a bit of a handfull sometimes.... But don't worry, you're safe now!

Serah: Really? Th-thank you... I'm sorry.... but... apparently...

Throwback's dad: You're missing alot of memories eh?

Serah: 0_0 Exactly!

Throwback's dad: Well.... there's only one way to fix this.... You need to go to the very center of your mind.... And unlock the door...

Serah: The door? What door?!

Suddenly, Throwback's dad begins to dissipate!

Throwback's Dad: Sorry I couldn't help more, but my time's up!

With a smile on his face, he disappears completely...

Serah: Lock... eh.... at the very center of my mind... But... Where's that?

Sally: You should know, should know, know, kno-

Serah: Ok... I guess.... I've got a feeling it's this way?

And so... She walks and walks... until finally, in the very center of her mind... She comes across the door... She walks up to touch it....

But is suddenly knocked back!!

She looks up, to see a huge monster, Chains across its body, holding a large lantern.... grinning malevolently....

???: I'm sorry.... but no access alowwed!!

To Be Continued.....

The third beast is Astral's dad, not Throwback's dad.

Sorry... I got confused... I thought Throwback was the one that did that.....
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#426PolimarioPosted 4/19/2013 2:21:37 PM
{-Trevor-}

The base of operations of HEM. Unique in that it wasn't one single base, but rather multiple, cleverly hidden bases.

The Alakazam hybrids teleported Trevor's crew to the Sinnoh base deep beneath Pastoria Marsh. An entrance concealed at the surface, so well even the most prying of Trainers couldn't locate it.

Trevor was taken to the Boss, an elderly Quagsire hybrid.

Boss ---- "I presume you were successful?"
Trevor ----- "The news headline is 'Bombing at Goldenrod Shopping Center'. Success is an understatement."
Boss ---- "Good, good."

Trevor looked over the papers of the report.

Boss ----- "I suppose you want to ask me something."
Trevor ---- "Yes."
Boss ---- "Well, go on laddie!"
Trevor ----- "Disrupting norm society...is it really going to help our cause for our rights?"
Boss ----- "You decide."
Trevor ------ "It's just.. an old friend has been on my mind. I don't know if he would go through with this."
Boss ----- "What's his name, boy?"
Trevor ----- "Pryce, sir."
Boss ---- "Ah, that mining CEO..."
Trevor ----- "He'd always say that it's the intention that counts...but..."
Boss ---- "But what?"
Trevor ---- "Are our actions the right way to go about it?"

The Boss sighed.

Boss ---- "Look kid, you've been a valuable asset towards our cause. But the norms have that abominable LotSS. Those who cruelly experiment, those who hide their rotten tails beneath government lies. Heck, if that great legendary hero Genesect came to life, they'd lie to it so they don't suffer it's judgement!"
Trevor ----- "And.. ?"
Boss ---- "It's about time they paid the price for their actions. Kyurem's currently on trial. I wouldn't be surprised if they killed it. Such hypocritical fools. They go on and on about how missing or dead Legends are wierding up the global environment. Yet if Kyurem dies, I assure you this planet will fall into a new Ice Age, due to no one being around to control the cold."

The Boss paced about a bit, then brightened.

Boss ---- "Laddie, you're going on a mission. Solo."
Trevor ----- "Yes?"
Boss ---- "You're going to head over to the LotSS. There's an item there of upmost importance to them."
Trevor ---- "Solo? There? Are you insane?"
Boss ---- "Perhaps. But I know that you can handle them. You are to whisk away their prized Orb. Without it, well...hasta la vista, LotSS."
Trevor ------ "Undermine an entire REGION?"
Boss ---- "You are capable, are you not?"
Trevor ---- "...Yes."
Boss ---- "Excellent. I've already arranged an Alakazam hybrid to hand you your supplies and get you close. You will go in there, retrieve the Orb, and return to me. Go."

Trevor hesitantly saluted, and left.
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#427Chandler014Posted 4/19/2013 2:24:18 PM
I'd make the next topic, but first.... Is there a specific Location that anyone wants the group to go to?
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#428GarioshiPosted 4/19/2013 2:30:45 PM
Are you ever going to sign up for Guardians, Chandler/Jabba?
---
I'd be unstoppable if it weren't for law enforcement and physics.
#429Chandler014Posted 4/19/2013 2:36:37 PM
Garioshi posted...

Not sure. I've been too busy with my mess. TV Broke, Had to buy a new one. My Mother being more Annoying then Skyward_Sneasel (Shocker. Someone more annoying then Skyward). I've been thinking on it though.
---
#430GarioshiPosted 4/19/2013 2:40:58 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Garioshi posted...

Not sure. I've been too busy with my mess. TV Broke, Had to buy a new one. My Mother being more Annoying then Skyward_Sneasel (Shocker. Someone more annoying then Skyward). I've been thinking on it though.

K.
---
I'd be unstoppable if it weren't for law enforcement and physics.