This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#481protobakurionPosted 4/19/2013 10:13:50 PM
B.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#482ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:14:12 PM
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
He(And most of the LotSS people in the guard positions) stays away from it, but he doesn't mind others who drink it though.

Oh... I was just going to implement it for fancy restaurants and celebrations.
---

Ycre can still get drunk, just mention that he gets the Sparkling Custap drink.
#483protobakurionPosted 4/19/2013 10:16:08 PM
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
He(And most of the LotSS people in the guard positions) stays away from it, but he doesn't mind others who drink it though.

---

What's that? Lol. Talking about getting drunk, has this ever been done before?
---
---
#484ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:25:50 PM(edited)
^^^^
Don't think so.
And Sparkling Custap is like sparkling apple, except that if drank too much, it gives Ycre as sense of being high.
_______

Hearing Chocolate start to talk about being hungry, Pepper questioning where is TableFlip, and TableFlip flipping a table made out of essence, you stare at the endless void, thinking..

I.. I want to go somewhere.. on another adventure!

All around you four, countless stars start to appear far, far away from you, and clusters of galaxies, and multiple realities then start to form, and as you start to think clearly, and deeply, the combination of the thoughts from TableFlip, Pepper, Chocolate, and yourself makes the view of everything stop at a fixed point, and zoom in!

Into the space inside space!
Traveling Faster than the speed of light!

Into the cluster of galaxies!
Feeling calm as you see the tiny grow huge!

And into the plain of adventures,
You see solar systems, Cloud Star Dust Formations, and Super Novas!

With that, you gladly start your adventure with Chocolate<3Pepper, Goodman, and TableFlip!

~The End*
For now..

(Really enjoyed doing this, thanks guys, and girls!)
#485willingmessPosted 4/19/2013 10:23:54 PM
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...

---

---

Sort of.... Will got fairly drunklike after a teleportation. Nearly destroyed the whole of LotSS by accident.... And it would've been bad too... I doubt they're prepared for the earth opening up and destroying the whole valley with a burst of past boiling hot water within a few seconds.
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#486GarioshiPosted 4/19/2013 10:24:35 PM
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...

---

---

Proto, would you mind at least making an intro for Guardians?
:/
---
I'd be unstoppable if it weren't for law enforcement and physics.
#487protobakurionPosted 4/19/2013 10:26:45 PM
@Gary I will when I am not too busy. These next couple days look busy.

@Will lol.
---
---
#488ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:35:19 PM(edited)
willingmess posted...

Sort of.... Will got fairly drunklike after a teleportation. Nearly destroyed the whole of LotSS by accident.... And it would've been bad too... I doubt they're prepared for the earth opening up and destroying the whole valley with a burst of past boiling hot water within a few seconds.

There's actually is a large inner lake filled with clean water deep within the bedrock of the mountain valley they're on.

And the Wonder Berries are really the only thing stopping the air pressure from killing everyone on the land, along with all the trees from dying because of being past the green zone, and the UV rays from the sun from burning the place.

Then there's the mountain that goes up from behind the land(That's already high above sea level to begin with).. man, that mountain is stored with so much nuclear waste, and rods that.. it's a miracle that the radiation hasn't seeped out(Thanks to the wonder Berries that were planted over there).

Also, I'd be pretty shnapling surprised if Will is able to react in a split second from the surprise of the shock waves, and explosions that come from all the missiles of the land being triggered by the damage of the earth opening(Along with the Mountain.. that basically can pretty much bring the world into a nuclear winter from being soo high up into the Ozone layer..).
____

@Event
You have permission from me to continue their adventures, if you want.
Also, goodnight guys, and Girls!
#489willingmessPosted 4/19/2013 10:34:16 PM
protobakurion posted...
@Gary I will when I am not too busy. These next couple days look busy.

@Will lol.
---

I dunno..... It seems like LotSS is trying to be like batman sometimes, if that makes sense....

Oh yeah, and right now, I am definitely being too open about my thoughts.... It probably has to do with how ill I'm feeling... I really feel sick... My head and nasal passages hurt a ton... I think I have a cold :/
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#490ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:41:14 PM
willingmess posted...

I dunno..... It seems like LotSS is trying to be like batman sometimes, if that makes sense....

Don't worry about being open about your thoughts(I've already mentioned multiple times before that I want to be called out on some stuff I do)

Anyways, I can't quite understand where you're going with that comment. Would like to know what's making you think that about the Land of the Setting Sun.