This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#51Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 8:38:17 AM
Oh my god, Why? I registered the Two babies in, and because Skyward ran out of time, i registered Sky. Now Skyward is saying he ain't joining because I registered Sky! He Ran out of Time, and I'M Being argued at?! >_<
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#52willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 8:45:54 AM
Slowly.... Willingmess watched as the Igglys and Wigglys piled up.... until finally, the Pile eclipses the horizon.... Their chants start to get louder and louder at this point until all at once....

PIile: JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Suddenly.... all the Wigglys and igglys begin to lose their definition and morph together..... until a Giant Jigglypuff stands before Willingmess...

Willingmess2: You actually think that'll stop me!? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Hearing that, the Gigallypuff looks down to where Willingmess was, and opens up its mouth with a horrible, low laugh...

Gigalypuff: Ah... HA.... HA... HA... HA... Thou thinkest you couldst stand against me? Of the whole might of all Jigglykind? I laugh at you! And your entire existence! For it is about to be rendered as but a small bloodstain upon the ground! For we are of Pudding, and We. are. MIGHTY!!

With that, the Gigallypuff smashes its tremendous fist into Willingmess knocking him onto the ground!

Willingmess2: Ugghh....

Slowly, Willingmess stood up impact crater surrounding him.

Willingmess2: For that.... your death will be made as painful as possible!!

(To Be Continued)
---
:D
#53TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 8:46:37 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Oh my god, Why? I registered the Two babies in, and because Skyward ran out of time, i registered Sky. Now Skyward is saying he ain't joining because I registered Sky! He Ran out of Time, and I'M Being argued at?! >_<

I know that feeling.Just ignore him.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#54PolimarioPosted 4/13/2013 8:49:19 AM
Gigglypuff = Boolossus?
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#55willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 8:52:10 AM
Polimario posted...
Gigglypuff = Boolossus?

Exactly.
---
#56Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 9:15:14 AM
TYLER'S Story
The group was heading through Mt. Mortar.
Erika: Man, It's so dark here.
Xalier: Not really.
Tyler: Hm.
Tyler looked back at Erika. She was pulling the Cart that Cria and Riku were in, The two babies soundly asleep.
Erika: Can't wait until this is all over.
Zora: All of us do... Hey, What's-
Tyler was nearly blasted by a light blast. Tyler looked and saw Astral Soldiers heading towards the group... but were Accompanied by Angels.
Azure: An Alliance?!
Tyler: Not good! Xalier, Stay here! Let's go guys!
Xalier: uh, Wait-
The group already left.
Xalier: Of course. Leave me here with the children.
Tyler sliced through Several Angels.
Tyler: what's going on?!
Azure: It appears my Father has made an Alliance with whoever leads the Angel Army!
Erika: Not good!
Zora: Indeed!
Tyler: Balberith!
The dark spell covered the area. Soon, the Angels and Astrals fled.
Erika: What do we do now?!
Tyler: We need to keep moving. But....
Zora: But what?
Tyler: ...Mephy! Father! The Angels are probably after them! We need to make sure their safe and aware of the Alliance!
Erika: But how?
Tyler: Hm....
A thought coursed through Tyler's mind.
Tyler: (I haven't Unlocked the Shrine Power yet.... I wonder if....) Let me see if i can do something.
Tyler moved his hand towards the ground, and began channeling Energy.
Erika: What are you-
Tyler: Watch.
The Energy left Tyler's palm to the ground. Soon, an Undead Soldier came popping out of the ground.
Erika: Ah!
Tyler: Necromancy. That's my Shrine power. Just like Mephy's.
Zora: Makes sense. You are a prince of Hell, the land of the dead.
Tyler: Yeah...
Tyler wrote a note, stating about the situation, and gave it to the Undead Soldier.
Tyler: Give this to Gubbival Mephistopheles. Understood?
The Soldier nodded, and fell into the ground with the note.
Erika: That was creepy.
Tyler: Eh, Handy though. Let's go.
Erika: Right.
The group left. Xalier caught up.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#57Astral_BeastPosted 4/13/2013 9:25:18 AM
Galaxia

Galaxia, Astronis, and some Astral Soldiers were watching Tyler's group from an orb(Again...).

Galaxia: Alright, it's time for Part 3...

Astronis: *points at one of the Astral Soldiers* Bring Galaxia the Enstra Nolus.

Astral Soldier: Yes sir.

A few minutes later...

Astral Soldier: Here is the Enstra Nolus sir.

The Enstra Nolus shone brightly in multiple colors, as if it was a light show.

Galaxia: Perfect.

Galaxia took the Enstra Nolus from the Astral Soldier and muttered an incantation,

The Enstra Nolus glowed multiple shades of blue for a moment, then a portal appeared and then a dark blue beam shot out of the Enstra Nolus and into the portal.
---
Official Jirachi of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#58XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/13/2013 9:43:07 AM
Meanwhile, Martini meandered around Spear Pillar. Arceus showed up.

"Yo, bruvvah and/or sistah." -Arceus.

"Good day. could you come a li'l closer, dear? I think there's something in your eye." -Martini, snickering.

"Aight. Just don't pull no funny bid-ness." -Arceus, leaning closer.

Suddenly, Martini jammed its Conductor's Baton into Arceus's eye!

"Beep beep!" -Martini, clicking its heels and zooming off.

Arceus got angry and chased with Extremespeed. Martini was faster, though, for some reason.

Then Arceus got tired/bored and turned around. The stick in its eye forced itself backwards, propelling out of Arceus's head and taking the eye with it back to Martini's paw. Excited with what it accomplished out of complete and utter boredom, Martini sprouts wings and flies to White Forest.
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#59willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 11:33:09 AM
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUUUUUUUUMMMMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUUUUUUUUMMMMP
Bump bump buuuuuuuuuu-ump!
---
#60Chandler014Posted 4/13/2013 11:49:05 AM
I'm stuck on where to go now. The group is heading to Blackthorn, but I'm stuck on what boss fight to happen there. I'll probably do a heartless boss, not sure which one though.
---