This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#61PolimarioPosted 4/13/2013 12:14:39 PM
{-Necrodium & Twila-}

They were surveying the situation, as the armies collided, when an undead soldier surfaced nearby.

Belial ---- "Eh? What's that one doing here? Son..."
Mephy ----- "That one wasn't me!"

The soldier arched its back, and threw an object towards the demon and angel group. Angelica swooped down to catch it. Unfolding it, she saw it was a note.

Twila ----- "A note? Addressed to whom?"
Angelica ----- "...Says here it's for Belial and Mephistopheles. Written by...Tyler."
Mephy ---- "Read it!"
Angelica ---- "What do you think I was doing with it? Give me a moment...

It reads, "Dear father and son,

I bring you terrible news. On our way to Blackthorn, we were attacked by Angels. But not only that, but also Astral soldiers. It seems the two factions have made an alliance. The Angels may possibly be after you.

Love,
Tyler."

She handed the note to Mephy, as Necrodium and Twila looked at each other, concerned.

Belial ----- "This doesn't bode well."
Necrodium --- "Archduke...me and Twila decided to go rescue our child."
Angelo ----- "What of the 'Dangerous to Angels, Demons, and Mortals' bit?"
Twila ---- "We'll figure something out. When my boy was conceived...I had a feeling his hybrid nature would be key in ending this turmoil. We need him."
Necrodium ---- "I will suffer the worst kinds of torture if it means keeping Poli safe. He's our son."

They bid farewell, and left for Fullmoon Island.
_____

(Did I do fine with them?)
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#62Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 12:22:08 PM
Chandler014 posted...
I'm stuck on where to go now. The group is heading to Blackthorn, but I'm stuck on what boss fight to happen there. I'll probably do a heartless boss, not sure which one though.

So it'll be you then.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#63ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 12:24:01 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Chandler014 posted...
I'm stuck on where to go now. The group is heading to Blackthorn, but I'm stuck on what boss fight to happen there. I'll probably do a heartless boss, not sure which one though.

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Are you finally returning to the RP?
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#64Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 12:25:23 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Chandler014 posted...

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Not any longer.
---
#65Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:31:42 PM
@Polimario: You did swimmingly ^_^
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#66ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 12:33:20 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Chandler014 posted...

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Not any longer.

Why?
---
#67Number_0nePosted 4/13/2013 12:38:13 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Chandler014 posted...

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Not any longer.

Why?

He got annoyed because other people took his characters.
---
The things I hate most in the world: sigs and hypocrites.
#68ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 12:42:05 PM
Natalie's Side

Really, she should have expected nothing less. She had been hiding in the bushes, aiming for a small barrel of fruit that she so desperately wanted. Suddenly, a soldier looked over, and noticed a small part of her sticking out from the leaves. All she had to do was wait a single second and she could have passed through undetected.

But things didn't seem to work out that way.

At once, the soldier darted over to where she was. She turned to run, but was immediately grabbed at the arms. Once that happened, Natalie stopped resisting. There wasn't any use anymore.

Within minutes, she was thrown into a cell inside the nearby town. It was completely bathed in darkness, minus a single strand of light coming from a sliver of a window. From where she lay, she could make out some sort of conversation.

"Look at this: There haven't been any signs of runaways or orphanage break ins in months," she heard from outside her cell. "In fact... I don't believe she matches up with any registered citizen of the LotRS."

"If that's the case, this classifies as an UES. I believe it would be best to call in some higher ups."
---
#69Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 12:48:04 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Chandler014 posted...

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Not any longer.

Why?

People were trying to force me to sign up. It no longer seems like a bit of fun to me, people are getting too worked up. Last night, they set me a time limit to sign up by, and when I didn't, they took my characters. I've given up trying to talk with them, they're being <insert expletive of choice here>.
---
#70willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 12:57:04 PM
We're not forcing you to sign up, we're just trying to get you to do it in a timely manner if you want to join. We understand if you don't have the time to join. If you don't then you don't but just don't get angry if we attempt to use your abandoned characters.
---
:D