This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 9!

#71ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 1:57:16 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

So it'll be you then.

Sky?

Are you finally returning to the RP?

Not any longer.

Why?

People were trying to force me to sign up. It no longer seems like a bit of fun to me, people are getting too worked up. Last night, they set me a time limit to sign up by, and when I didn't, they took my characters. I've given up trying to talk with them, they're being <insert expletive of choice here>.

*Shrugs*

I really don't care, but I have to point out the fact that this is topic 9 right now, and you've been here since 1.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#72TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 2:13:49 PM
willingmess posted...
We're not forcing you to sign up, we're just trying to get you to do it in a timely manner if you want to join. We understand if you don't have the time to join. If you don't then you don't but just don't get angry if we attempt to use your abandoned characters.

This.

He's tried the excuse of "but I'm not interacting with any other group!", but the problem is, with how angry Chandler's getting, I'm thinking he was gonna interact with his group.

Personally, I started thinking "the nerve of that guy" thoughts when he called dibs on one of Will's characters.
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#73PolimarioPosted 4/13/2013 2:43:56 PM
I also find it funny how Skyward claims he doesn't have the time to sign up, but has the time to argue.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#74TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 3:19:46 PM
Polimario posted...
I also find it funny how Skyward claims he doesn't have the time to sign up, but has the time to argue.

Tell me about it. I still think he was just trolling us with the promise of a sign up, though more directly trolling Chandler, because I'm assuming Skyward would've interacted with his group.

Otherwise, why would Chandler have gotten as mad as he did?
---
#75Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 3:39:10 PM
I was not planning on interacting with anybody, as I could then move at my own pace and not get left behind. I don't know why Chandler is getting so angry. I was going to purposefully avoid him, as last time he was purposefully trying to hurt my characters.

I was not trolling. I was going to have my own plot and not work with anyone else, so I was needing a lot of characters and planning. I was a part of the first RP, and I had every intention of signing up this weekend. However, I'm not going to sign up just because you try to give me a time limit.

I have time to argue because I'm not trying to sign up anymore. You're all moaning about me but not answering any of my questions! Why are you so worked up about my lack of registration, and why are you all against me?
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#76Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 3:55:17 PM
Well... If Sky has the time to write now, then why can't he write? As far as I know, nobody really acted on that deadline (IE, taking control of Sky's characters) so I don't really think that's a legitimate reason to not join. At this point, I think all of this arguing is pointless... But that's just me.

Sorry if I'm being ignorant or rude... That's just my opinion.
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#77TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 3:57:46 PM
Gubbey posted...
Well... If Sky has the time to write now, then why can't he write? As far as I know, nobody really acted on that deadline (IE, taking control of Sky's characters) so I don't really think that's a legitimate reason to not join. At this point, I think all of this arguing is pointless... But that's just me.

Sorry if I'm being ignorant or rude... That's just my opinion.

I PM'd Will, said he had the green light for Terra.

But really, she should've been his character in the first place.
---
#78ChangliniPosted 4/13/2013 4:01:42 PM
I missed too much..
Can someone please give me a recap detailing the big things that happened?

*tries to muster up the will to read*
#79TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 4:03:22 PM
As the group was riding Jessica to Fallarbor town,Emile saw Tableflip and Rose asleep beside each other.Emile tugged on Jessica's fur to get her attention.

Jessica:What do you need,Emile?

Emile:It's about Tableflip and Rose.Remember our daughter,Dawn?

Jessica nods.

Emile:I think Tableflip hasn't really went through closure.Dawn left with her friend to go on an adventure a while back.I don't think Tableflip ever got over not being able to see his daughter again.

Jessica:So that's why he's so affectionate towards Rose.

Emile:I think we need to reunite them.He's been talking about Dawn lately,and I'm worried about him.

Jessica:Don't worry,Emile.You'll eventually see Dawn again.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#80Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 4:06:36 PM
I'm going to be out as of now. Sorry :(
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.