This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X/Y rumored to be the final Pokemon game?

#31YveltalPosted 4/12/2013 9:20:51 PM
Lexifox posted...
They are rumored to be the final games because people are saying they might be the final games. There's no evidence to support this.

There is plenty of evidence. Take the lack of creativity in Newtwo.
---
The PokeApolypse is here. Gen 6 was supposed to be full of hype, not this abomination: http://serebii.net/smash4131.jpg
#32MagikarpRulesPosted 4/12/2013 9:22:21 PM
Yveltal posted...
Lexifox posted...
They are rumored to be the final games because people are saying they might be the final games. There's no evidence to support this.

And that's literally all you've got. Like I said in other topic, I can't say if you try too hard or too little.
#33LexifoxPosted 4/12/2013 9:22:46 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Endgame was sometimes amusing, but this is perfect :D

Endy was funny when he wasn't talking about how he was in love with May. That was just unsettling.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#34YveltalPosted 4/12/2013 9:24:00 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Yveltal posted...
Lexifox posted...

And that's literally all you've got. Like I said in other topic, I can't say if you try too hard or too little.

There's plenty more. Xerneas, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin.
---
The PokeApolypse is here. Gen 6 was supposed to be full of hype, not this abomination: http://serebii.net/smash4131.jpg
#35faruwayPosted 4/12/2013 9:33:21 PM
You guys are in denial... -_-

Why do you guys say that all of a sudden with such negativity? What kind of pokemon fans are you? :S
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#36KonyunaPosted 4/12/2013 9:42:50 PM
Does it REALLY matter if the official series stop?

I mean, we all know how the internet is. A group of people will make a free internet fan-game if such a event occurs.
#37BountyanPosted 4/12/2013 9:44:07 PM
I could see Pokemon continuing on for decades. The people who run this franchise aren't allergic to money.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#38LexifoxPosted 4/12/2013 9:45:54 PM
Konyuna posted...

I mean, we all know how the internet is. A group of people will make a free internet fan-game if such a event occurs.

Nintendo would C&D it, I'm sure.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#39KonyunaPosted 4/12/2013 9:49:35 PM
Lexifox posted...
Konyuna posted...

Nintendo would C&D it, I'm sure.

This is the internet, do you really think we're gonna listen?
#40Serebii from SPPPosted 4/12/2013 9:49:39 PM
Pokémon is almost back to the popularity it had during fad times, without it being a massive fad anymore.

No, it's not the end.

I've been hearing "these are the final games" "this is the final movie" etc. since 2000 and it's getting a bit tiring
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!