This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite and Least favorite rival?

#21MajorHoppyPosted 4/13/2013 11:53:12 AM
My favorite rival would have to be Silver.
My least favorite rival would have to be May/the third generation's rivals.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#22CakeOfLiesPosted 4/13/2013 11:54:26 AM
Favorite: Silver.

Least favorite: Blue.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#23iKhanicPosted 4/13/2013 11:57:36 AM
Favorite is either Silver or N (if you can count him). My least favorite is Bianca as well. Every time she talked to me, I just wanted her to shut up.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#24Fate_AssassinPosted 4/13/2013 12:10:43 PM
Favorite: Silver, mostly because I thought his name was ??? in Silver at first.

Least: Blue, he was just annoying. You can stomp his team with a level 100 Mewtwo, and he stills says he is better.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
#25Roast_GriefPosted 4/13/2013 12:12:18 PM
Favorite: Silver
Least Favorite: Brendan/May
---
Uh... Zoop.
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X Board.
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 4/13/2013 12:15:57 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...

Least: Blue, he was just annoying. You can stomp his team with a level 100 Mewtwo, and he stills says he is better.

Yup.
Then he says "smell ya later!".

Or maybe you're evenly matched with him (like in the PWT) and he gets like, six crits in a row with inaccurate attacks and says "see? I'm better!". Yeah, right! YOU GOT SIX CRITS!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#27iKhanicPosted 4/13/2013 12:18:27 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Fate_Assassin posted...

Yup.
Then he says "smell ya later!".

Or maybe you're evenly matched with him (like in the PWT) and he gets like, six crits in a row with inaccurate attacks and says "see? I'm better!". Yeah, right! YOU GOT SIX CRITS!

Remember, its Gen 1, so fast pokemon get tons of crits.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#28trewerdPosted 4/13/2013 12:43:18 PM
Blue is my favorite, if only because it felt reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good winning agianst him.
Least favorite is... Barry.
---
I like English dubs.