This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My greatest hope for Mewtwo's new form is

#21EnferolunosPosted 4/13/2013 12:31:53 AM
person_pitch posted...
Because you didn't try to be curious about why I said what I said, and assumed the defensive/corrective stance of name-calling and personal attacks. If you want to do something far more interesting and helpful than poke'mon, get out a notepad and take notes on conversations you have with your parents and how you felt during and afterwards, especially during any kind of conflict. Then come back to this topic and see whether or not the way your parents treated you in any way corresponds with how you react here towards others, especially during conflict-like the one we're having. I promise you, you won't regret it for long.

You still haven't answered my question
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22person_pitchPosted 4/13/2013 12:36:27 AM
Right, and I won't.
#23EnferolunosPosted 4/13/2013 12:39:24 AM
person_pitch posted...
Right, and I won't.

Good. From your failure to answer, I can figure it out. It's also incredibly obvious from your previous post that you're a pretentious tool, and it's adorable how smart you think you are.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#24person_pitchPosted 4/13/2013 12:41:14 AM
I am able to choose whether or not I want to do something.
#25ZbxPosted 4/13/2013 5:10:55 AM
The new form of Mewtwo will be the strongest Psychic type in terms of stats... as he was originally
---
Proud Pal VC user
#26MightyRevenantPosted 4/13/2013 9:13:34 AM
welcome
this is gamefaqs
also this is a pokémon board
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.