This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imo...

#11AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/13/2013 9:37:31 AM
I do not like the soundfont.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#12P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/13/2013 9:38:42 AM
SlimeStack posted...
ColtCababa posted...
Salamence was introduced and even became Uber in DPP.

I'm just talking about designs here.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon.

This I'm going to absolutely disagree with, but I understand if that's your opinion.

Of course it's my opinion. O.o

I had figured, but I've come to the conclusion that many people on the Internet tend to believe that their opinion is fact
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#13ColtCababa(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 9:39:43 AM
SlimeStack posted...
ColtCababa posted...
Salamence was introduced and even became Uber in DPP.

I'm just talking about designs here.

SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon.

This I'm going to absolutely disagree with, but I understand if that's your opinion.

Of course it's my opinion. O.o

I had figured, but I've come to the conclusion that many people on the Internet tend to believe that their opinion is fact

Like atheists?
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#14ColtCababa(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 9:40:42 AM
@ODomm That statement, I can actually really understand and respect.
---
#15ThatKippPosted 4/13/2013 9:41:42 AM
Then Gen III came out along with the brand new, Gameboy Advance. As kids this was the greatest thing in the world to us. It took the old, basic Pokemon game that we all loved and added so much more to it; updating graphics, adding the battle frontier, and some kickass new legendaries. This was the pinnacle of the series for us, because connecting and battling was so easy now and much more enjoyable with the updated graphics, etc.

Gen 3 was actually when the series declined in popularity, since at that point the fad effect wore off. Gen 4 was when Nintendo and Game Freak made an effort to boost popularity. Not that the series was doing particularly badly during Gen 3, since Pokemon still has the best selling GBA games.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#16P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/13/2013 9:44:04 AM
ColtCababa posted...
Like atheists?

Or religious activists
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#17Thepenguinking2Posted 4/13/2013 9:56:04 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon. HGSS is a much better remake than FRLG was too.

Having said that, secret bases should return. We're now able to connect to other players much more easily than we could in the first 3 gens, so we should be able to visit each other's bases.

ahem...
Blaziken, swampert, groudon, rayquaza, aggron, zangoose, registeel, salamence, metagross.

Did I forget anyone?
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#18SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/13/2013 9:57:46 AM
Why do people hate the entire hoenn region though? The water is understandable, but the landscape was glorious compared to johto and kanto. Lava mountains, rainy areas, etc, bunch of very varies landscapes. Johto and kanto are so flat and dull
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#19ColtCababa(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:00:54 AM
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
Why do people hate the entire hoenn region though? The water is understandable, but the landscape was glorious compared to johto and kanto. Lava mountains, rainy areas, etc, bunch of very varies landscapes. Johto and kanto are so flat and dull

Well, Gen I and II were the first Gens. Johto still had plenty of features that made it a vast and enjoyable landscape.
---
#20SlimeStackPosted 4/13/2013 10:01:32 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon. HGSS is a much better remake than FRLG was too.

Having said that, secret bases should return. We're now able to connect to other players much more easily than we could in the first 3 gens, so we should be able to visit each other's bases.

ahem...
Blaziken, swampert, groudon, rayquaza, aggron, zangoose, registeel, salamence, metagross.

Did I forget anyone?

You forgot Sceptile, Gardevoir and Swellow. But the ones you said kinda suck.
---
Moo