This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imo...

#21Meta289Posted 4/13/2013 11:02:22 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon. HGSS is a much better remake than FRLG was too.

Having said that, secret bases should return. We're now able to connect to other players much more easily than we could in the first 3 gens, so we should be able to visit each other's bases.

ahem...
Blaziken, swampert, groudon, rayquaza, aggron, zangoose, registeel, salamence, metagross.

Did I forget anyone?

Luvdisc, Spinda, Nosepass, Skitty, Delcatty, Chimecho, Surskit, Masquerain, Beautifly, Dustox, Snorunt, Glailie, Mawile, Sableye, Absol.

People always go on about, "Oh Gen 3 had the best Pokemon ever", and then they forget that these exist.

And Blaziken is the worst of them all.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#22P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/13/2013 11:13:37 AM
Meta289 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Gen III is the worst gen in terms of region/characters/music/new Pokémon. HGSS is a much better remake than FRLG was too.

Having said that, secret bases should return. We're now able to connect to other players much more easily than we could in the first 3 gens, so we should be able to visit each other's bases.

ahem...
Blaziken, swampert, groudon, rayquaza, aggron, zangoose, registeel, salamence, metagross.

Did I forget anyone?

Luvdisc, Spinda, Nosepass, Skitty, Delcatty, Chimecho, Surskit, Masquerain, Beautifly, Dustox, Snorunt, Glailie, Mawile, Sableye, Absol.

People always go on about, "Oh Gen 3 had the best Pokemon ever", and then they forget that these exist.

Your argument. It is flawed.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#23CakeOfLiesPosted 4/13/2013 11:16:27 AM
I want a Gen III remake, I think the music's great, I think Steven's a great Champion, I love the Hoenn starters...
And I still totally agree with you. Some people take it too far.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#24zombiabsolPosted 4/13/2013 11:17:50 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Meta289 posted...
SlimeStack posted...

ahem...

Did I forget anyone?

i think yours is actually.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#25P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/13/2013 11:20:45 AM
zombiabsol posted...
Meta289 posted...
SlimeStack posted...

ahem...

Did I forget anyone?

i think yours is actually.

You name has absol in it. Wut.
---
#26Meta289Posted 4/13/2013 11:22:06 AM
Meta289 posted...

Mawile and Sableye aren't particularly useful, Surskit and Masquerain just suck, and Absol is an overrated piece of crap.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#27endergamer537Posted 4/13/2013 11:25:10 AM
Meta289 posted...
Meta289 posted...

Mawile and Sableye aren't particularly useful, Surskit and Masquerain just suck, and Absol is an overrated piece of crap.

Prankster Sableye disagrees. Seriously, have you ever seen it in action?
---
Official Meta Knight with his Brobat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gLNomXwlw
#28SlimeStackPosted 4/13/2013 11:25:55 AM
I forgot about Sableye. He makes it into the "ok" portion of gen III.
---
Moo
#29P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/13/2013 11:31:39 AM
Ok, that was my mistake then. I had thought you were referring to the pokemon design-wise.
---
#30zombiabsolPosted 4/13/2013 11:32:34 AM
i think i misinterpreted.
are the ones in bold supposed to be good or bad pokemon? xD
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.