This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could join any of the bad guy teams...

#51ZERO2936Posted 4/14/2013 12:47:05 PM
Rocket. Even though I like Rocket less than Galactic and Plasma, the goals of the other teams are far too insane.
#52MelkacPosted 4/14/2013 12:50:03 PM(edited)
superM3 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
superM3 posted...
everyone knows real OGs roll with the rockets

You mean losers? Because Rocket is the worst of the bunch.

I honestly don't want to join any of them. Rocket, Magma, and Aqua are are terrible teams in general, and Galactic and Plasma are absolutely terrible to their grunts.

yeah, wrong. rockets had a gym leader. don't see any other teams with that kind of infiltration.

Plasma had a legendary.

... ... ...

Neo Plasma had White Kyurem.

So...

I would join Neo Team Plasma. They're cool.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#53iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 12:56:19 PM
Umuru posted...
Rockets annoyed the heck out of me as a kid. Plus, they had those silly warp tiles and move tiles... seriously why do you have those in your buildings? Sure, I memorized the quickest path, but that seems like it would be a hassle to navigate around as a grunt all the time. Plus, unless you were really strong, all you could use are Rattatas, Sandshrews, and maybe Ekans, Koffing, or Grimer. D:

I'd probably go with Magma. I don't care for their ideals (or any of the teams really). I just like their costume.

Don't worry, Rockets don't ever go home. You are required to stay in your position until a trainer walks in front of you. You must eat and sleep in that spot as well. So you would only have to navigate the puzzles once.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#54EmeraldRangePosted 4/16/2013 7:41:41 AM
gans626 posted...
Team Rocket. Make James have an unfortunate "accident" then get with Jessie.

EDIT: Btw I never read the manga, which other gym leaders were in Team Rocket's pocket?

You should read it. It's awesome. Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Logs and Blaine, who eventually quit.
---
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before
#55VegantoKeensPosted 4/16/2013 7:44:17 AM(edited)
Team Plasma (the SWAT ones, not the silly knights) for the awesome uniforms. As soon as I would get it, I would just work on my own non evil agenda like Colress does.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake