This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create a move and rate the above poster's move

#1iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 3:06:41 PM(edited)
Gnaw
Type: Dark
Accuracy:100%
PP: 15
Effect: Fails unless used after a biting move (Bite, Crunch, Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Super Fang, or Hyper Fang). Target cannot switch out and loses 1/8th HP for 3-6 turns. While Gnaw is in effect, all biting moves except Super Fang do double damage.

EDIT: Added accuracy and type.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2TheAvianheartPosted 4/14/2013 2:56:32 PM
iKhanic posted...
Gnaw
PP: 15
Effect: Fails unless used after a biting move (Bite, Crunch, Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Super Fang, or Hyper Fang). Target cannot switch out and loses 1/8th HP for 3-6 turns. While Gnaw is in effect, all biting moves except Super Fang do double damage.

Okay idea, don't like the idea of moves that entirely rely on another move to be used before being able to do anything at all.

Sinking Sand
PP: 10
Type: Ground
Effect: Lowers evasion of foe for 5 turns. Earthquake/Earth Power/Magnitude's power increase by 50% during this time.
#3Pendragon71037Posted 4/14/2013 2:59:21 PM(edited)
Edit: this was referring to the OP's move.

What type is it? And how accurate? But I give it, based on current information, 7.5/10 a bit gimmicky, but could be useful for doubles perish trapping.

Mine is:

Aura Storm: Psychic or Fighting (unsure) type) signature move of Lucario. 5PP, 100 acc, special, starts at 100 damage, adds a percentage equal to the damage Lucario has taken, plus 25% for every fainted (not empty slot) pokemon on the party.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#4SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/14/2013 2:59:54 PM
Fight fang
power 65
accuracy 95

May cause flinching or lower defense
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#5pokemonzeroPosted 4/14/2013 3:00:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6themagicpainmanPosted 4/14/2013 3:02:54 PM
5/10. Typing is... Odd.

Hidden Missiles
Power: 40
PP: 5
Type: Steel
Never misses. In battle, a Pokemon can call in an allied Pokemon to use this move along with its own.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7ColtCababaPosted 4/14/2013 3:08:53 PM(edited)
^Above poster's move is interesting. Not bad.

Ember Trap
Type: Fire
PP: 20
User lays clusters of fire around the opponent that burns Pokemon that switch in. Lasts for 5 turns. Does not affect Fire-types or Pokemon with the Ability Water Veil. Can be removed if the opponent uses Rapid Spin.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 3:21:49 PM
Bump
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9TwiceNightleyPosted 4/14/2013 3:36:01 PM
ColtCababa posted...
^Above poster's move is interesting. Not bad.

Ember Trap
Type: Fire
PP: 20
User lays clusters of fire around the opponent that burns Pokemon that switch in. Lasts for 5 turns. Does not affect Fire-types or Pokemon with the Ability Water Veil. Can be removed if the opponent uses Rapid Spin.

Seems interesting, no worse than double Toxic Spikes I 'spose.

Drill Bit
Type : Steel
PP : 8
Power : 70 Accuracy : 90 Type : Physical
Effect : Breaks Light Screen, Reflect, Detect and Protect, allowing the protected Pokemon to be damaged by moves used against them after Drill Bit hits.
---
Walk away from your Wifi to DC without penalty. It's fun!
#10themagicpainmanPosted 4/14/2013 3:37:17 PM
9/10, but it should be called "Pierce the Heavens".
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW