This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create an ability and rate the above users ability

#1wahaha911Posted 4/14/2013 2:54:56 PM
Deep Sleep/ Slumber
Snorlax Line exclusive
Heals 1/8 hp when asleep but sets sleep timer to max
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface On!!! :) and then the world stops.
#2BestInTheWorIdPosted 4/14/2013 3:04:17 PM
0/10

An ability that acts as if the Pokemon it's facing has no item. Kind of like Unnerve.
#3Pendragon71037Posted 4/14/2013 3:07:19 PM
BestInTheWorId posted...
0/10

An ability that acts as if the Pokemon it's facing has no item. Kind of like Unnerve.

So, a forced Klutz on the opponent? 9/10 very close to broken.

Blow away
Opponents who attack with a physical move have a 33% chance to be force switched out.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#4SilverSockPosted 4/14/2013 3:09:35 PM(edited)
BestInTheWorId posted...
0/10

8/10, it would be consistently useful and maybe even be a game changer against certain opponents.

How about an ability that summons clear weather?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I give the post actually above mine 7.5/10, it could be useful but maybe not something to count on.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#5SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/14/2013 3:10:38 PM
SilverSock posted...
BestInTheWorId posted...
0/10

8/10, it would be consistently useful and maybe even be a game changer against certain opponents.

7/10, semi useful

Abnormal
Upon entering, the pokemons resistances are randomly determined
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#6iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 3:11:46 PM(edited)
10/10

Safety Force: Absorbs all entry hazards upon entry.

EDIT: Ninja'd: I rate the above poster's ability as 4/10. It seems gimmicky and frustrating.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7wind64aPosted 4/14/2013 3:16:19 PM(edited)
Edit: 8/10

Would be quite useful in some circumstances, though abilities like Magic Bounce can somewhat mitigate the need for it.

Gift of Time: During Doubles or Triples, the user is the only one on your team that can be hit by moves. Also during the first turn of battle, the User is immune to all forms of damage.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#8TwiceNightleyPosted 4/14/2013 3:14:42 PM
SilverSock posted...
BestInTheWorId posted...
0/10

EDIT: Ninja'd. I give the post actually above mine 7.5/10, it could be useful but maybe not something to count on.

Isn't there an ability that already does that? Or makes the Pokemon not phased by it at least? If not, it would make sense and I'm surprised there isn't one already. 8/10, since I don't care for weather changes much anywho xP.

Antagonist - Automatic Taunt effect for adjacent Pokemon as long as the Pokemon with Antagonist is in battle. Should be reserved for relatively frail, mischevious looking pokemon like Glalie, Weavile or Electivire.
---
Walk away from your Wifi to DC without penalty. It's fun!
#9themagicpainmanPosted 4/14/2013 3:15:56 PM
8/10, interesting idea.

X-Factor
When user gets below 1/3 health, it's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed double. If the user was holding Blackglasses, they are removed and the effects become triple.

MAHVEL BABY
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#10TwiceNightleyPosted 4/14/2013 3:16:31 PM

Gift of Time: During Doubles or Triples, the user is the only one on your team that can be hit by moves. Also during the first turn of battle, the User is immune to all forms of damage.

Sorry, out posted me. That seems super OP'd...should be for Legendaries only, or at least ONLY work in Triples and Doubles. 4/10
---
Walk away from your Wifi to DC without penalty. It's fun!