This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chandelure is so cool

#21CrabhammarPosted 4/14/2013 5:08:16 PM
superM3 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Shadow Tag is legal on Chandy now?

no, it isn't.

Yeah, I was wondering.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#22iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 6:43:48 PM
Definitely. I'd probably go as far as saying his line is my 2nd favorite of the fire types after Heatmor,
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#23Arne83Posted 4/14/2013 6:51:07 PM
Used a chandelure in both White and Black 2. Don't regret it even for a second! My buddy Will has been one of the best Pokemon I've ever had.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#24iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 6:56:27 PM
DaemonscharmII posted...
Cool fact: He's quickly become my favorite simply because I used him to prove someone wrong and I was wrong the whole time! I love his typing and the fact that he's the best Sp. Sweeper since Alakazam. It's ridiculous how good he is.

Energy Ball/Flame Thrower/Shadow Ball/Psychic and he's literally eliminating everything in sight.

Sorry, but I think that honor still goes to Espeon, who's faster and pretty much bleeds utility.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#25LightningAce11Posted 4/14/2013 6:59:55 PM
iKhanic posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...
Cool fact: He's quickly become my favorite simply because I used him to prove someone wrong and I was wrong the whole time! I love his typing and the fact that he's the best Sp. Sweeper since Alakazam. It's ridiculous how good he is.

Energy Ball/Flame Thrower/Shadow Ball/Psychic and he's literally eliminating everything in sight.

Sorry, but I think that honor still goes to Espeon, who's faster and pretty much bleeds utility.

No, espeon has a crappy movepool. It may have better speed and nice defences, yes, but chandelure does sweeps better.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#26iKhanicPosted 4/14/2013 7:14:12 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...

No, espeon has a crappy movepool. It may have better speed and nice defences, yes, but chandelure does sweeps better.

I've actually never used Chandelure in a competitive scene, so tell me, how does it get around his crap speed?

And I actually didn't know was the poster meant by "best Sp. Sweeper". Espeon fits the bill as a special sweeper, and is good because of all the different things it can do. Making it a good pokemon who is a special sweeper. If you can get around Chandelure's speed, its probably actually better at sweeping specially.
---