This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create a Pokemon and rate the above users Pokemon

#11ColtCababaPosted 4/16/2013 12:11:23 PM
rawxfoxdog posted...
Name: Gredshal
Type: grass/fire
(Looks: mostly green with a red tint. Kinda looks like a tree limb with hands and feet)
Ablity: flashfire
moves: eruption, leaf storm, thunder punch, ice punch

7/10.

Name: Godomon

Type: Light (Not weak to anything, 4x Supereffective against every type that isn't Light-type)
Ability: God Guard (Cannot lose damage)
Key moves: Massacre, Annihilate, Genocide or whatever the word for "mass killing of same Pokemon species" is
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#12TwiceNightleyPosted 4/16/2013 12:32:22 PM
ColtCababa posted...
rawxfoxdog posted...
(Looks: mostly green with a red tint. Kinda looks like a tree limb with hands and feet)

7/10.

Name: Godomon

Type: Light (Not weak to anything, 4x Supereffective against every type that isn't Light-type)
Ability: God Guard (Cannot lose damage)
Key moves: Massacre, Annihilate, Genocide or whatever the word for "mass killing of same Pokemon species" is

0.5/10 For shame sir...for shame.

Kronoton

Type : Steel / Electric
Ability : Motor Drive or Lightning Rod
Key Moves : Thunder Punch, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Automize, Fly, Magnet Rise, Lock On, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Iron Defense
---
Walk away from your Wifi to DC without penalty. It's fun!
#13CarbideTitanPosted 4/16/2013 12:51:35 PM
rawxfoxdog posted...

No rank for me? =(
---
Everything's better with thrusters.
#14TwiceNightleyPosted 4/16/2013 12:53:27 PM
I think he gave you a 7/10 ^_^
---
#15themagicpainmanPosted 4/16/2013 12:53:30 PM
7/10, I do like Electric.

Now for a whole family...

Zenacite
Type: Normal
Ability: Corrode - Direct Contact attacks cause the enemy to take a damage and has a chance of burning.
-Only learns Splash
-Has breeding rules like Ditto

If bred, you get a new Pokemon regardless of the other's gender:
Zenarvae
Type: Whatever the Type 1 of the Pokemon that bred with Zenacite was.
Ability: Corrode
-Type forms have different stats (All the same total) and each has a few particular moves they learn at certain levels that depend on the type. Each type can learn the same TMs though.

Evolves at level 20 to...

Zenarrior
Type: Same as the Zenarvae, types also have different stat arrangements/movepools
Ability - Corrode

Evolves at 40 to...
Zenaetorian
Type: Same as evolved Zenarrior
-Each form gets a different ability relating to its type... I'm too lazy to come up with them all.

However, a female Zenarrior can be given "Royal Jelly" to evolve
Zenatriarch
Ability: Pheremones - Boosts the stats of all other "Zena" Pokemon in the party by a flat amount, even when it's not out.
Type: Same as the evolved Zenarrior.

Frankly I just liked coming up with it. I wouldn't want one Pokemon family getting this much attention.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#16TwiceNightleyPosted 4/16/2013 1:10:54 PM
themagicpainman posted...
7/10, I do like Electric.

Now for a whole family...

Zenacite
Type: Normal
Ability: Corrode - Direct Contact attacks cause the enemy to take a damage and has a chance of burning.
-Only learns Splash
-Has breeding rules like Ditto

If bred, you get a new Pokemon regardless of the other's gender:
Zenarvae
Type: Whatever the Type 1 of the Pokemon that bred with Zenacite was.
Ability: Corrode
-Type forms have different stats (All the same total) and each has a few particular moves they learn at certain levels that depend on the type. Each type can learn the same TMs though.

Evolves at level 20 to...

Zenarrior
Type: Same as the Zenarvae, types also have different stat arrangements/movepools
Ability - Corrode

Evolves at 40 to...
Zenaetorian
Type: Same as evolved Zenarrior
-Each form gets a different ability relating to its type... I'm too lazy to come up with them all.

However, a female Zenarrior can be given "Royal Jelly" to evolve
Zenatriarch
Ability: Pheremones - Boosts the stats of all other "Zena" Pokemon in the party by a flat amount, even when it's not out.
Type: Same as the evolved Zenarrior.

Frankly I just liked coming up with it. I wouldn't want one Pokemon family getting this much attention.

@_@ Wow, that is one complicated evo line. But I do like the idea of being able to breed your own custom type. 10/10.Corrode seems slightly over powered by causing damage and burning, unless it has a very low activation chance (lower than the comparable Flame Body and causing less damage than Iron Barbs).

Howz about...

Arbit - > (Lv. 24) Arjuror -> (Lv. 50) Arjudge
Type : Dragon / Steel
Ability : Gamble Guard
(Not very effective moves against Gamble Guard instead do no effect the Pokemon. Normally effective moves against Gamble Guard are instead not very effective.
Super effective(2x) moves against Gamble Guard become 4x super effective.
Super effective(4x) moves against Gamble Guard become one hit KOs.)

Slow, tank type Pokemon that will be easy to take down or nearly impossible to take down depending on the foe. It'd be great for Protect, Wide Guard, Draco Meteor and Gyro Ball. Probably a good type for Trick Room teams also.
---
#17themagicpainmanPosted 4/16/2013 1:13:23 PM
@_@ Wow, that is one complicated evo line. But I do like the idea of being able to breed your own custom type. 10/10.Corrode seems slightly over powered by causing damage and burning, unless it has a very low activation chance (lower than the comparable Flame Body and causing less damage than Iron Barbs).

It'd probably be a bit less in both burn chance and damage than the single abilities.

Also, 8/10. I like the ability idea.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#18OCShoesPosted 4/16/2013 1:22:04 PM
TwiceNightley posted...
themagicpainman posted...
However, a female Zenarrior can be given "Royal Jelly" to evolve Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Zenatriarch

Howz about...

Arbit - > (Lv. 24) Arjuror -> (Lv. 50) Arjudge
Type : Dragon / Steel
Ability : Gamble Guard
(Not very effective moves against Gamble Guard instead do no effect the Pokemon. Normally effective moves against Gamble Guard are instead not very effective.
Super effective(2x) moves against Gamble Guard become 4x super effective.
Super effective(4x) moves against Gamble Guard become one hit KOs.)

Slow, tank type Pokemon that will be easy to take down or nearly impossible to take down depending on the foe. It'd be great for Protect, Wide Guard, Draco Meteor and Gyro Ball. Probably a good type for Trick Room teams also.

4/10, 9/10 with a different ability

That ability is way too OP on a Dragon/Steel type. 3 types do half damage, 2 types do 4x, and everything else doesn't damage it? Wow. Other than that sounds awesome.

Claggleon:
Poison type Eeveelution. :D Has poison heal. I know, not really a new pokemon per se, but I like the idea :D
---
4 / 10 - Poor - game is unremarkable and flawed
The Official Latios of Everything
#19TwiceNightleyPosted 4/16/2013 1:38:53 PM
7/10 A poison type Eevee would need something really special to make it standout amongst it's other Eeveelution brothers. Would Poison Heal be useful to a Pokemon that is difficult to Poison?

Aurstaar->Aurmeteor->Aurcometon
Ability : Flame Body or Levitate / Speed Boost (Hidden)
Key Moves : Rollout, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Draco Meteor, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash, Wish, Explosion, Head Butt, Earthquake, Surf, Wild Charge

A living, limbless flaming rock, set ablaze and with a tail of fire. Based on a shooting star/asteroid. Potentially related to Lunatone and Solrock. Speedy and strong like Aerodactly instead.
---
#20OCShoesPosted 4/16/2013 1:47:14 PM
TwiceNightley posted...
7/10 A poison type Eevee would need something really special to make it standout amongst it's other Eeveelution brothers. Would Poison Heal be useful to a Pokemon that is difficult to Poison?

/me sighs

Yeeah, you know, I knew something looked funny about that >.> I was thinking a lot of Gliscor at the time and my brain was being silly because one and a half hours of sleep.

BS Spread:

Ability: Clear Body

HP: 110
Atk:130
Def: 65
SpA: 65
SpD: 60
Spe: 95

It's not supposed to be super fantastic, more of a joke like Flareon :P
---
4 / 10 - Poor - game is unremarkable and flawed
The Official Latios of Everything