This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ever flee or KO a shiny accidentally?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ever flee or KO a shiny accidentally?
2 years ago#31
ArabianPenguins posted...
Missingno_Mastr
Posted 4/14/2013 7:52:01 PM
message detail
Well, I had to run from a Shiny Zigzagoon because I had run out of Poké Balls prior to the encounter...

In Gold, had to watch a Shiny Ditto Struggle itself to death because I ran out of Poké Balls while trying to catch it...

Lost a Shiny Zigzagoon because I only remembered it after I had restarted the game and saved...

Missed out on a Shiny Crawdaunt because it was in the Battle Tower...

And was forced to watch a Shiny Ekans flee from me in the Safari Zone.

No, though, never accidentally fled from or KO'd a Shiny.

XD I'm sorry, but this had me laughing so hard. Maybe your luck will change for the better soon.

pokemonzero
Posted 4/14/2013 7:55:07 PM
message detail
Shiny Voltorb went boom

Lol!! This sucks as bad as a shiny Abra teleporting, but it was still hilarious.

I learned that when training in Voltorb terrain to carry a pokemon with damp
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 22--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:7
2 years ago#32
My first shiny, a Teddiursa in SoulSilver...

I was a noob who thought a Pokemon needed to be weakened in order to be able to catch it (like, Pokemon have a 0% chance of being caught at full health) so I attacked it with a move that shouldn't have killed it.

"A critical hit!"
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
2 years ago#33
No but I had Hugh kill a shiny Zubat in the Castelia Sewers. When he did that I a unleashed my rage.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
2 years ago#34
Shiny Abra used Teleport... :'(
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
2 years ago#35
In all of my 10 years of playing pokemon, the only shiny i'v ever ran into was that red gyrados.
I was lucky enuogh to catch pker us in SS though ; )
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
2 years ago#36
reaverz posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Yes. Only once though. I used False Swipe on a Sunkern then it used Sunny Day and killed itself with Solar Power.

I'm sorry to hear that, but thank you for bringing to my attention a way for a shiny to kill itself that I had never imagined.

I would imagine that, even if you somehow managed to catch ALL Pokémon outside of the Safari Zone using exclusively Cloud Nine (in any area with Solar Power/Dry Skin Pokémon), Damp (in any area with Selfdestruct/Explosion users), and Sticky Hold (in any area with Roar/Whirlwind/Dragon Tail users) and False Swipe, I believe you would STILL manage to lose the Shiny somehow.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
2 years ago#37
CakeOfLies posted...
My first shiny, a Teddiursa in SoulSilver...

I was a noob who thought a Pokemon needed to be weakened in order to be able to catch it (like, Pokemon have a 0% chance of being caught at full health) so I attacked it with a move that shouldn't have killed it.

"A critical hit!"

I feel ya lol. When i was a kid i thought the same. I found a shiny snubull in Crystal and was currently training a scyther. Used a pretty weak attack that I knew would not kill it...*critical hit!* I was so angry I ended up releasing the scyther and not using one again for years haha
---
Black FC: 4470 3989 3640
White 2 FC: 1979 7990 6311 (Use this one unless specified)
2 years ago#38
I found a shiny Ralts in Ruby that I accidentally KOed with a critical hit. At the time, I wasn't necessarily too bothered, since it was male, and I figured Gardevoir looked better as a female. Then gen 4 and Gallade came around, and I was a little pissed. I would have been more pissed if I evolved it into Gardevoir and never had the chance to get Gallade, though.

Another time I was resetting for a shiny starter in Ruby or Sapphire, and I found a shiny Poochyena instead. Yeah. I kind of had to KO that, just because.

Then there was this, which isn't fleeing or KOing accidentally, but is still very unfortunate nonetheless: http://i.minus.com/inDRrRYquaACO.jpg
---
#include <home.rowed>
void signature() printf ("signature\n");
2 years ago#39
Shiny gyarados.
I never encountered another shiny.
Thanks to the elite 4, I caught that gyarados
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
2 years ago#40
Obeyy00 posted...
i just Ko'd a shiny litwick while watching the laker's game...smh

A moment of silence for our fallen brother.

I really wish I could find a shiny Litwick, though. I Sp Atk train all the time and I keep hoping to find one T~T
---
4 / 10 - Poor - game is unremarkable and flawed
The Official Latios of Everything
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ever flee or KO a shiny accidentally?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived