This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Xerneas still more popular than Yveltal?

#1SocranPosted 4/15/2013 3:13:59 AM(edited)
I don't hang around here that much. But when the game was first announced, I remember that everyone was hyped up over "awesome deer thing" and nobody cared much for "anti-Lugia". Which is factually incorrect and everyone who thinks that is a terrible person because Yveltal is awesome, but anyway... Has popular opinion changed at all? If the legendaries are confirmed version-exclusive again, will everyone be getting X because they like deer better than wyvern-birds?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/15/2013 3:05:07 AM
I've never seen anyone say "anti-lugia". And no, people like yveltal better because he is cooler.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#3LexifoxPosted 4/15/2013 3:08:10 AM
I like Deeralga because it looks cool and majestic and elegant and also awesome.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4noname2lazyPosted 4/15/2013 3:13:16 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Yvetal is more popular and liked from what I've seen.
#5Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 3:14:50 AM
noname2lazy posted...
What the hell are you talking about? Yvetal is more popular and liked from what I've seen.

Well then the answer is "No, it's changed." Because that first day, a lot more people were supporting Xerneas, or whatever nickname they had for him before the names were revealed.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6SephirothtPosted 4/15/2013 3:16:59 AM
Then I wonder where you were hanging around, cuz Yveltal was more popular since day 1 around here.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#7KitschgardenerPosted 4/15/2013 3:28:59 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65124408

Y-Bird FTW.
#8Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/15/2013 3:30:27 AM
Sephirotht posted...
Then I wonder where you were hanging around, cuz Yveltal was more popular since day 1 around here.

This. There are Xerneas fans, but Yveltal has always been clearly more popular around here.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#9ArmandoXIIIlPosted 4/15/2013 3:34:40 AM
yveltal is edgy sonic the lugiahog

xerneas is majestic beast of the earth

xerneas is objectively serperior
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
#10nishy6Posted 4/15/2013 3:42:37 AM
Deeralga and Anti-Lugia
love it.