This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is the word "it" used in this game?

#1IngSlayerPosted 4/15/2013 4:20:55 AM(edited)
I hate it.

Every time I see it, I go into a state of blind rage and want to scream until I lose all oxygen.

Pokemon doesn't NEED the word "it" to be used anywhere in the game. I guess GameFreak is running out of ideas.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#2zurcnPosted 4/15/2013 5:32:25 AM
here is a burn heal

take IT

you might need IT
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 4/15/2013 6:04:09 AM
This crusade is a ludicrous concept. That word is not one you can make a paragraph, let alone a game, without using. To believe that anyone could a word as ubiquitous as that one for any serious amount of time is impossible. Essentially, using that word is a grammatical necessity. There is no way that word can be avoided. No sane person could write even a few sentences without that word.

Now to see who gets the joke...
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#4Excess-FatPosted 4/15/2013 6:14:27 AM
Welp Pokemon Z is going to be based around an "it". So YOU'D BEST ADAPT : ).
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#5KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/15/2013 6:22:02 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
This crusade is a ludicrous concept. That word is not one you can make a paragraph, let alone a game, without using. To believe that anyone could a word as ubiquitous as that one for any serious amount of time is impossible. Essentially, using that word is a grammatical necessity. There is no way that word can be avoided. No sane person could write even a few sentences without that word.

You never used the forbidden word?
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#6NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/15/2013 6:22:59 AM
I personally haven't any problems with my IT department.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 127
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/15/2013 6:24:19 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

Ha. I get it.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8Excess-FatPosted 4/15/2013 6:27:59 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

I didn't get it..
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#9Missingno_MastrPosted 4/15/2013 6:45:30 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

i c wat u did there
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#10jayman7Posted 4/15/2013 8:05:45 AM(edited)
Who are you, one of the Knights who say Ni?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere