This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X needs a memorial service for Blue's Raticate.

#1Jarred623Posted 4/15/2013 12:50:11 PM
It's such a tragedy that Ash never cared about Blue's Raticate. I hope Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X) goes to Lavender Town in this game to pay his respects.

Also, I really hope they include the original music for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM

I guess they could do a remix of the song, as long as that's like a bonus track or something. The original needs to play in town.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#2ColtCababaPosted 4/15/2013 12:55:15 PM
For the funeral music, it should be something, like, "We Like To Party", "Let's Groove", or "Celebrate Good Times".
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/15/2013 12:57:50 PM
I wish you could kill more Raticates than just Blue's.
I hate Raticate.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4DutchKrakenPosted 4/15/2013 1:02:59 PM
Like it or not, a graveyard for Pokémon would be kinda creepy again, been such a long time since Lavender Town has it so I do agree it's time for another.

Come on, give us some creepy stuff again, Pokémon are alive and thus can die (part of life), and would create for some awesome Ghost-Type territory xD.

Something about Lavender Town when I first came there creeped me out a lot, maybe it was the "Ghost" or the "White Hand" or something.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743
#5DreamsaberPosted 4/15/2013 1:20:49 PM
It would be weird, and perhaps a bit rude, to have a funeral service for something that is not dead.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#6gren-aidPosted 4/15/2013 1:23:34 PM
DutchKraken posted...
Like it or not, a graveyard for Pokémon would be kinda creepy again, been such a long time since Lavender Town has it so I do agree it's time for another.

Come on, give us some creepy stuff again, Pokémon are alive and thus can die (part of life), and would create for some awesome Ghost-Type territory xD.

Something about Lavender Town when I first came there creeped me out a lot, maybe it was the "Ghost" or the "White Hand" or something.

Umm... Every main Pokemon game has got a graveyard.

Gold/Silver had the House of Memories.
Ruby/Sapphire had Mt. Pyre
Diamond/Pearl had the Lost Tower.
Black/White had the Celestial Tower
#7DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/15/2013 1:23:41 PM
It's such a tragedy that Ash never cared about Blue's Raticate. I hope Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X) goes to Lavender Town in this game to pay his respects.

Also, I really hope they include the original music for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM

I guess they could do a remix of the song, as long as that's like a bonus track or something. The original needs to play in town.

oh oh
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#8ThatKippPosted 4/15/2013 1:28:57 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X.

Your best guess is incorrect. The default name will be Robby, regardless of Smogoon.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#9MelkacPosted 4/15/2013 2:26:39 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
It would be weird, and perhaps a bit rude, to have a funeral service for something that is not dead.

I think the dead raticate theory has been proven as true more than once.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#10DreamsaberPosted 4/15/2013 2:29:27 PM
Melkac posted...
Dreamsaber posted...

I think the dead raticate theory has been proven as true more than once.
"Hey, <player>! What brings you here? Your Pokémon don't look dead! I can at least make them faint! Let's go, pal!"
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3