This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X needs a memorial service for Blue's Raticate.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X needs a memorial service for Blue's Raticate.
3 years ago#1
It's such a tragedy that Ash never cared about Blue's Raticate. I hope Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X) goes to Lavender Town in this game to pay his respects.

Also, I really hope they include the original music for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM

I guess they could do a remix of the song, as long as that's like a bonus track or something. The original needs to play in town.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#2
For the funeral music, it should be something, like, "We Like To Party", "Let's Groove", or "Celebrate Good Times".
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
3 years ago#3
I wish you could kill more Raticates than just Blue's.
I hate Raticate.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
3 years ago#4
Like it or not, a graveyard for Pokémon would be kinda creepy again, been such a long time since Lavender Town has it so I do agree it's time for another.

Come on, give us some creepy stuff again, Pokémon are alive and thus can die (part of life), and would create for some awesome Ghost-Type territory xD.

Something about Lavender Town when I first came there creeped me out a lot, maybe it was the "Ghost" or the "White Hand" or something.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743
3 years ago#5
It would be weird, and perhaps a bit rude, to have a funeral service for something that is not dead.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
3 years ago#6
DutchKraken posted...
Like it or not, a graveyard for Pokémon would be kinda creepy again, been such a long time since Lavender Town has it so I do agree it's time for another.

Come on, give us some creepy stuff again, Pokémon are alive and thus can die (part of life), and would create for some awesome Ghost-Type territory xD.

Something about Lavender Town when I first came there creeped me out a lot, maybe it was the "Ghost" or the "White Hand" or something.

Umm... Every main Pokemon game has got a graveyard.

Gold/Silver had the House of Memories.
Ruby/Sapphire had Mt. Pyre
Diamond/Pearl had the Lost Tower.
Black/White had the Celestial Tower
3 years ago#7
It's such a tragedy that Ash never cared about Blue's Raticate. I hope Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X) goes to Lavender Town in this game to pay his respects.

Also, I really hope they include the original music for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM

I guess they could do a remix of the song, as long as that's like a bonus track or something. The original needs to play in town.

oh oh
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
3 years ago#8
Jarred623 posted...
Jonathan (my best guess at the default name in Pokemon X.

Your best guess is incorrect. The default name will be Robby, regardless of Smogoon.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
3 years ago#9
Dreamsaber posted...
It would be weird, and perhaps a bit rude, to have a funeral service for something that is not dead.

I think the dead raticate theory has been proven as true more than once.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
3 years ago#10
Melkac posted...
Dreamsaber posted...

I think the dead raticate theory has been proven as true more than once.
"Hey, <player>! What brings you here? Your Pokémon don't look dead! I can at least make them faint! Let's go, pal!"
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X needs a memorial service for Blue's Raticate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived