This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you play this ?

#1supeerdudePosted 4/15/2013 2:29:34 PM(edited)
GOAL - The person with most points after the final PvP match wins.

RULES

• When a Pokémon faints, it is dead and must be released. If your entire team dies in one battle, you must generate a random number between 0 and the number of Pokémon on your team. If the generated number is 0, no Pokémon die from the white out. For any other outcome, you must release the Pokémon that occupies the numbered space in your party.

• You may only catch the first Pokémon that appears on each route or area. Note that word ‘Pokémon’ used here refers to the individual, and not the species. Legendary Pokémon and Shiny Pokémon are the only exceptions to this rule; you may attempt to catch any Legendary or Shiny that you encounter. Note well that obtaining a gift Pokémon in an area removes permission to catch a wild Pokémon in that area, and vice versa.

• No save scumming allowed. If you miss a Legendary, or lose a battle, or suffer any unfortunate event you must continue without resetting.

• If you run out of Pokémon, you lose.

• After each gym battle, players must then battle each other. You are not allowed to train your Pokémon between beating the gym and battling the other player. These “player versus player” matches will also occur after beating the Elite Four Round 1 or the Elite Four Round 2 for the first time.

• Points will not be lost for Pokémon dying or teams whiting out as a result of PvP matches.

• Once for each period between two gym battles, players may spend 10 of their points in order to force a PvP match. If the player that instigates the battle loses, the winning player is not allowed to then issue his own challenge.

• Players must keep a record of what Pokémon were obtained and where. They must also record the results of PvP matches as well as Pokémon deaths. Finally, players must keep a record of points gained and lost.

• Players are only required to share their total points with each other. Team compositions may be kept secret.

+ 10 for completing a gym with least deaths.
+ 20 for winning a PvP match.
+ 20 for catching a legendary.
+ 50 for catching a shiny.
+ 20 for completing Elite 4 Round 1 with least deaths.
+ 25 for completing Elite 4 Round 2 with least deaths.
+ 10 for winning Rival Matches.
- 5 for Pokémon deaths.
- 10 for whiting out
- 10 for losing PvP matches.

I'm trying to create a little game to play with some friends. This is what I've thought of so far, and I was wondering what you guys thought of the rules and point distribution system.
I'd be really grateful if you guys could make suggestions as to what could be added, changed or removed.

TL;DR It's basically a Nuzlocke with PvP stuff and points to earn.
---
T.A.D.M.A.I - This Acronym Doesn't Mean Anything Important
PSN : Liutile
#2wackyteenPosted 4/15/2013 2:27:37 PM
*lifts a megaphone*

Please back down with your wall of text.
---
The name is wackyteen* for a reason. Never doubt. *No longer teen
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/15/2013 2:28:27 PM
Dang it...
I need an Infernape to break that wall...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4SlimeStackPosted 4/15/2013 2:29:20 PM
supeerdude posted...

Meh, pass.
---
Moo
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/15/2013 2:29:40 PM
SlimeStack posted...
supeerdude posted...

Meh, pass.

---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.