This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could choose between living in the Pokemon world and World Peace...

#1super_taco_ftwPosted 4/15/2013 5:27:38 PM
What would your starter be?
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#2wahaha911Posted 4/15/2013 5:33:10 PM(edited)
SuperBurrito
EDIT: FTW!!!
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface On!!! :) and then the world stops.
#3gladwyn101Posted 4/15/2013 5:29:36 PM
I see what you did there. Snivy because I'm an Amurican and Amuricans get Unova or Johto starters if they are on the East and West coast respectively.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#4Arne83Posted 4/15/2013 5:30:17 PM
I like how you instantly assume I would choose Pokemon over world peace.

My starter would be Absol...
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#5SlimeStackPosted 4/15/2013 5:32:08 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
I see what you did there. Snivy because I'm an Amurican and Amuricans get Unova or Johto starters if they are on the East and West coast respectively.

But Johto is in Japan. O.o

I'm probably closer to the 6th gen region than Unova in the real world. So Chespin.
---
Moo
#6RunebogglePosted 4/15/2013 5:32:29 PM
World peace.

The Pokemon world is f***ing horrible.
---
Si || Astarael, the Sorrowful
#7gladwyn101Posted 4/15/2013 5:38:17 PM
SlimeStack posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

I'm probably closer to the 6th gen region than Unova in the real world. So Chespin.

In Orre, which corresponds to the Amurican South-West, the main characters in those games encounters Johto Pokemon far too often to be a coincidence.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#8SlimeStackPosted 4/15/2013 5:40:22 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
In Orre, which corresponds to the Amurican South-West, the main characters in those games encounters Johto Pokemon far too often to be a coincidence.

That's because Gen III is Kanto and Hoenn, so they had to shove all the missing Johto Pokémon into the Sevii islands, Emerald, and the spinoffs.

Kanto is Japan's Kanto, and Johto is Japan's Kansai.
---
Moo
#9AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/15/2013 5:41:25 PM
Runeboggle posted...
World peace.

The Pokemon world is f***ing horrible.

This so hard in the ass.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#10Great_ReapettePosted 4/15/2013 5:42:35 PM(edited)
gladwyn101 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

In Sinnoh, which is based off of Hokkaido (the northernmost of the four main islands of Japan), you can run into multiple Johto Pokémon too often to be a coincidence.

It's official: Japan is actually California, and it has been all along.

Meanwhile, I live in the middle of nowhere.
---
-One hundred and nine characters of space for rent-