This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, TheNarg's Slowking and Nidoking are gone.

#11pokemonfreak97Posted 4/15/2013 6:09:43 PM
How does a box "eat something up"?

As far as I knew, the only way to lose Pokémon that were transferrable to modern games is to try to clone them in Emerald. Were you trying to clone them in Emerald? If not, how did you lose them?
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#12TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:11:55 PM
A glitch I'm guessing. The first pokemon that the game basically erased from my box was a Skuntank.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#13AuraWielderPosted 4/15/2013 6:14:14 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
A glitch I'm guessing. The first pokemon that the game basically erased from my box was a Skuntank.

Do you mean your storage box or your battle box? Right now, I have 6 Pokemon in my battle box for the April competition...
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Common sense really isn't so common.
#14FuneralCakePosted 4/15/2013 6:15:40 PM
I feel there's something you're not telling us, like you're using a ROM/flashcart or you were using an AR.
---
#include <home.rowed>
void signature() printf ("signature\n");
#15TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:20:29 PM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...
I feel there's something you're not telling us, like you're using a ROM/flashcart or you were using an AR.

Nope this is the full story. I usually have trouble with finding pokemon, but eventually find them, but after searching for about 5 or so minutes of going through your boxes for a 15th time there's something up.

I remember when my Skuntank got baleeted, I was explosion training bred pokemon with audinos. I memorized the box and place I left him. Gone. Without. A. Trace.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#16ColtCababaPosted 4/15/2013 6:20:07 PM
wahaha911 posted...
My B-days in 2 days
CRAP

Im'ma remember that, bro. d(-_-)b
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#17AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/15/2013 6:20:36 PM
soz dood
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#18reaverzPosted 4/15/2013 6:24:28 PM
Some people forget their Pokemon at the Day Care or the Dream World. Have you checked there?
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#19Mistress_Zelda_Posted 4/15/2013 6:25:21 PM
Awww, do you need a hug?

I know how it feels to lose a Pokemon. :(
---
I feel dizzy, I feel sunny, I feel fizzy and funny and fine!
And so pretty! Miss America can just resign!
#20TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:26:42 PM
reaverz posted...
Some people forget their Pokemon at the Day Care or the Dream World. Have you checked there?

Blaziken is at breeding with my ditters. And I forgot my password to the DW so nope.
---