This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Pokemon Spoof + News

#1BigBoss9809Posted 4/16/2013 2:35:20 PM
Hey guys, I found these guys on Youtube. They do this web show/news show/ thing. They always do a skit in the beginning before their "show."

One this latest episode (mind you its episode 7 and these guys arent that popular,) their skit is regarding the new Pokemon X + Y. Honestly, I found it hysterical. And I believe these guys deserve some more recognition. So check out this video, at least stay for the skit in the beginning. The rest of the discussion is pretty interesting and they talk about a few more things like the new Xbox.

They have like, over 100 videos and only 33 subscribers, and their stuffs not bad. They are committed to doing it even though there's almost no one watching, so I figured why not help a pretty good channel out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OEsEoZiAvo
#2FuneralCakePosted 4/16/2013 2:38:10 PM
Yeah, so, which one of those guys is you?
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
bubble bubble bubble pop bubble bubble pop pop
#3BigBoss9809(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:40:45 PM
Neither, I said, I thought they were funny and just decided to be nice even if they were to never know.
#4FuneralCakePosted 4/16/2013 2:47:21 PM
Brother? Cousin? Relative? Friend?

You've got to be promoting them for some reason or other. They're not funny or good enough for you to just want to promote them on your own for no reason.
---
#5LightningHawk90Posted 4/16/2013 3:00:24 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Brother? Cousin? Relative? Friend?

You've got to be promoting them for some reason or other. They're not funny or good enough for you to just want to promote them on your own for no reason.

Ouch burn lol
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6BigBoss9809(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:33:46 PM
Can a person not help promote a random channel? It's like promoting an underground band that no one has heard of but you like their music so you say, "Hey man, check out this song."

I believe it applies here
#7FuneralCakePosted 4/16/2013 3:38:56 PM
It's just that it's so bad that I feel there has to be some underlying motive to this. Maybe you just like really bad things. I don't know.
---
#8BigBoss9809(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:50:58 PM
Some people also like Insane Clown Posse. So I believe some people do like some bad things. But to those people it's not bad. I hate ICP **** that noise. But I believe this isn't on that kind of scale and that there are some people who like and don't like this kind of stuff.
#9wahaha911Posted 4/16/2013 3:58:30 PM
That was so insanely stupid I laughed at my own stupidity for watching that
But what FuneralCake said I'm betting he is the first guy you see in the video
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface On!!! :) and then the world stops.
#10LightningAce11Posted 4/16/2013 4:00:29 PM
Yeah, one of them is you.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema