This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post a flaw about your favorite gen and something positive about your least

#41BadDecisionsPosted 4/17/2013 5:51:47 AM
I came in here all prepared to do this, but I couldn't come up with anything nice to say about Diamond and Pearl. Darn.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#42EmeraldRangePosted 4/17/2013 5:59:26 AM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
EmeraldRange posted...
How can you still like Gen V with allergies stupidity and craziness you just posted?

I think you tried to ask why I still like gen 5? I don't think English is your first language. Not sure what allergies have to do with anything. I don't have any allergies, I'm quite lucky.

Opinion =/= stupidity and craziness. If you like two bland dragons with their only memorable features being their colours, good for you. It is my opinion that they are bad. Their silly appearance and the game shoving them in your face frequently is why I dislike them.

I love gen 5 because I like most of the gen 5 Pokemon. Sawsbuck is my favorite Pokemon. Volcarona, Hydreigon, Stoutland, Krookodile, Scrafty, even the swords of justice, there are so many amazing Pokemon in this generation. The only gen 5 Pokemon I don't like are the starters and mascots. Gen 5 features the amazing physical/special split, the widest variety of Pokemon available, a very interesting region, and it is basically the most complete game so far.

I'm on a phone right now and it autocorrects . I didn't catch that. I was writing how you can still like Gen V with all those stupidity and craziness in the mascots. Something must have made "all those" into "allergies". Sorry for the confusion there.
---
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before
#43PolimarioPosted 4/17/2013 6:33:53 AM
Gen 5: Screw Serperior.

Gen 2: Special Split was needed.
---
I am the Tough Possessor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#44vermillion719Posted 4/17/2013 6:39:01 AM
3rd: Much of the later part of the game, where the best action in the plot was supposed to take place, happened on the water half of the region, which was frustrating.
4th: It made many things possible that hadn't been before - worldwide trading/battling, namely.
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."