This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which would you prefer for Eevee?

#1GBeastMegamanBXPosted 4/16/2013 8:41:05 PM
Which would you prefer for Eevee? - Results (84 votes)
Each of Eevee's evolutions become a forme change for Eevee
5.95% (5 votes)
Eevee remain the same and evolve based by stones
94.05% (79 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think Eevee's evolutions becoming form changes would be a great concept. It gives the play more versatility when it comes to typing.. Plus it would be cool to give Eevee a specially made dark-type hold item to become Umbreon and if you need or want to use Jolteon, give Eevee a specially made electric-type hold item.
#23PiesAndAForkPosted 4/16/2013 8:45:25 PM
So a much weaker Arceus?

No thanks. I like Eevee the way it is.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#3GBeastMegamanBX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:49:07 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
So a much weaker Arceus?

No thanks. I like Eevee the way it is.

In a sense yeah seeing as Arceus has all those plates, but also no. Eevee would still retain what made its evolution unique, such as moveset, stats, and appearance dependign on the forme taken.
#4TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/16/2013 8:51:03 PM
Keep it the same. Eevee is the face for evolution in pokemon. You always have to make that hard choice on which evolution to give it. Until you realize you can put it in the daycare with a slutty Ditto.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#5GBeastMegamanBX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:54:00 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Keep it the same. Eevee is the face for evolution in pokemon. You always have to make that hard choice on which evolution to give it. Until you realize you can put it in the daycare with a slutty Ditto.

That's true, but you can see how this "forme" thing is become the new trend in pokemon. Mewtwo has a new "forme" and I wouldn't be surprised if older gen pokemon follow that.
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/16/2013 8:58:17 PM
Formes are still special cases, though. It may seem like there are a lot, but that's not really true.

Anyway, I'd rather have Eevee evolve, though I don't think they all need to be done with a stone. That would make things easier for Umbreon and Espeon, but that's about it. Glaceon and Leafeon are fine the way they are.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
bubble bubble bubble pop bubble bubble pop pop
#7wolf riderPosted 4/16/2013 9:29:04 PM
How would its moveset work? Changes with each form?
---
I have dibs on Xavier/Yves
Wartortle > Ivysaur > Charmander = Bulbasaur > Squirtle > Blastoise > Charizard > Venusaur > Charmeleon
#8NinjaKitsunePosted 4/16/2013 10:31:18 PM
Either's fine, but while we're making changes, let's buff some of the stats. Specifically, bump the 60/65 stats to 80 and 85. Maybe even 85 and 90.
---
"If I have to come down there again, I will personally blowtorch random people!"
They don't call him Psycho Bob for nothing
#9Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/16/2013 10:55:09 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Formes are still special cases, though. It may seem like there are a lot, but that's not really true.

Anyway, I'd rather have Eevee evolve, though I don't think they all need to be done with a stone. That would make things easier for Umbreon and Espeon, but that's about it. Glaceon and Leafeon are fine the way they are.

This. All of it.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards