This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gosh darn it Genius Sonority, you better make us a proper console game this gen!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gosh darn it Genius Sonority, you better make us a proper console game this gen!
2 years ago#21
Col was ok.
XD was AMAZING.
Trozei was ok.
Pokemon Battle Revolution was TERRIBLE.

I honestly don't want GS to make another console Pokemon game unless they do what made XD what it was again. If it's as barebones and bad as PBR, I just will not buy it.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
2 years ago#22
Take XD: GoD and add more areas and a whole bunch of other stuff and I'm good.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
2 years ago#23
ReachOutToTruth posted...
My beef with Colosseum and XD was the pacing. Battles were so SLOW because of all of the animations. Shadow Pokemon was a cumbersome mechanic (though apparently it was greatly improved when XD came along. I haven't yet gotten to use the purification chamber yet.)

If they can speed up the battles to take half the time, I'd be happy

It's a lot better in XD. Colosseum's battles were slow as FRAAAAAAAACK.
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
2 years ago#24
This would be a dream came true
2 years ago#25
Each game has a trio and a trio master; assuming they don't want to go for anything you can get in Gen V (assuming transfer), that leaves the birds (+ Ho-Oh), the beasts (+ Lugia), or the Creation Trio (+ Arceus). The only other non-Gen V trio is the weather trio, and the trio master in that is inside the trio.

Because that last one would (A) take Arceus off the event Pokémon list and (B) represent more escalation relative to the last game, let's go for that.

Going for Arceus seems like... what Cyrus's next move would be, if anything, after Platinum, but as far as I knew, he was trapped in the Distortion World. Do we continue directly on the Ardos plot thread and have him revive Cipher (likely with a hidden leader still; he can quickly get deposed by a typical "villain with a secret agenda" and just be the obvious leader a la Nascour)
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
2 years ago#26
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Do we continue directly on the Ardos plot thread and have him revive Cipher (likely with a hidden leader still; he can quickly get deposed by a typical "villain with a secret agenda" and just be the obvious leader a la Nascour)

Ardos would be too focused on his own self-preservation to be any sort of effective leader. Also, what would he do with Cipher that Evice and Greevil hasn't already? Make another XD-Shadow Pokémon? That plan was already proven to be a complete failure, and there's really nothing else to do with Shadow Pokémon in general.

Cipher and the Shadow Pokémon are finished forever, and Greevil knew it when he surrendered peacefully. If Genius Sonority makes another RPG, it should be with an all-new storyline.
2 years ago#27
Come on, Colosseum and XD had the best trainer names. Rider Riden and Hunter Weeg. Oh, and Body Builder Dolam.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
2 years ago#28
FuneralCake posted...
Mostly just character design and naming, music, Miror B. or any other characters, things like that. Aesthetic stuff. Genius Sonority was really bad in that department.

Shadow Pokemon can stay, but I'd prefer to have wild Pokemon available too.

Miror B. was awesome.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gosh darn it Genius Sonority, you better make us a proper console game this gen!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived