This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Luvdisc Appreciation Topic

#1ColtCababaPosted 4/17/2013 8:38:29 AM
Luvdisc is a pure sweeper at heart (See what I did there?). Once powered up by Swift Swim in Drizzle, it can steamroll through teams faster than Moody Smeargle could ever hope for.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 4/17/2013 8:39:40 AM
ColtCababa posted...
Luvdisc is a pure sweeper at heart (See what I did there?). Once powered up by Swift Swim in Drizzle, it can steamroll through teams faster than Moody Smeargle could ever hope for.

Given a very, VERY liberal definition of the term "steamroll".
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#3Decon082Posted 4/17/2013 9:20:18 AM(edited)
Luvdisc can OHKO Specially Defensive Golem and Rhyperior with Surf as long as rain is up.

And people still don't think It's a great Pokemon...
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#4ColtCababa(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:51:54 AM
Decon082 posted...
Luvdisc can OHKO Specially Defensive Golem and Rhyperior with Surf as long as rain is up.

And people still don't think It's a great Pokemon...

It can even 2HKO Specially Defensive Steelix with rain up. Not many others can accomplish such a feat.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#5dwdwdw6Posted 4/17/2013 10:30:00 AM
Luvdisc (252 EVs, +Nature) Hydro Pump vs Mewtwo (4/0 EVs, Neutral Nature): 49.4 ~ 58.4% (175 ~ 207 HP) (Rain). Outspeeds AND 2HKO's Mewtwo. Other Pokemon can only watch in wonder.
#6themagicpainmanPosted 4/17/2013 10:31:05 AM
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/luvdisc I still get a laugh out of this every time.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW