This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Luvdisc Appreciation Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Luvdisc Appreciation Topic
3 years ago#1
Luvdisc is a pure sweeper at heart (See what I did there?). Once powered up by Swift Swim in Drizzle, it can steamroll through teams faster than Moody Smeargle could ever hope for.
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
3 years ago#2
ColtCababa posted...
Luvdisc is a pure sweeper at heart (See what I did there?). Once powered up by Swift Swim in Drizzle, it can steamroll through teams faster than Moody Smeargle could ever hope for.

Given a very, VERY liberal definition of the term "steamroll".
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
3 years ago#3
Luvdisc can OHKO Specially Defensive Golem and Rhyperior with Surf as long as rain is up.

And people still don't think It's a great Pokemon...
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
3 years ago#4
Decon082 posted...
Luvdisc can OHKO Specially Defensive Golem and Rhyperior with Surf as long as rain is up.

And people still don't think It's a great Pokemon...

It can even 2HKO Specially Defensive Steelix with rain up. Not many others can accomplish such a feat.
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
3 years ago#5
Luvdisc (252 EVs, +Nature) Hydro Pump vs Mewtwo (4/0 EVs, Neutral Nature): 49.4 ~ 58.4% (175 ~ 207 HP) (Rain). Outspeeds AND 2HKO's Mewtwo. Other Pokemon can only watch in wonder.
3 years ago#6
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/luvdisc I still get a laugh out of this every time.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Luvdisc Appreciation Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived