This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope that

#1Masenko86Posted 4/17/2013 8:41:52 AM
They break the cycle of normal type rodents and normal/flying type birds on the early routes of the new game. And I don't mean by making a normal type rodent evolve into normal/water either. Give us a normal type reptile and normal/flying kite.

No, but seriously. Give us variety in type and species in the early parts of the game that strays from anything we've seen before. Please and thank you.
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
#2jayman7Posted 4/17/2013 9:36:03 AM(edited)
Masenko86 posted...
Give us variety in type and species in the early parts of the game that strays from anything we've seen before. Please and thank you.

They've yet to repeat an early-game species. Well, okay, I suppose we've seen other dogs (Lillipup) and cats (Purrloin) before, but not in the early game... and Purrloin turns out to be more of a leopard kitten anyway.

"General body shape" =/= "species". "Rodent-like animal" =/= "species". "Bird" =/= "species".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3King-gamerPosted 4/17/2013 9:31:41 AM
I really hope they reverse everything.

Dragons are usually really late game.

Normal crap are early in the game, followed by bugs and grass and later rocks when you start entering caves

I want a game where they start of with a bunch of Dragon type Pokemon and then everything in between and then fill Victory road with a bunch of Normal rats and Bugs.

That's how it should be done.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#4jayman7Posted 4/17/2013 9:34:04 AM
King-gamer posted...

Normal crap are early in the game, followed by bugs and grass and later rocks when you start entering caves

I want a game where they start of with a bunch of Dragon type Pokemon and then everything in between and then fill Victory road with a bunch of Normal rats and Bugs.

And this is why I'm glad most people on GameFAQs aren't involved in game design. I know you're probably being sarcastic, but all the same...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5dwdwdw6Posted 4/17/2013 9:48:53 AM
Shinx baby. The best non-normal early route Pokemon that ever was.
#6gladwyn101Posted 4/17/2013 9:55:37 AM
Poochyena, Seedot, and Lotad say hi.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#7Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 10:44:13 AM
jayman7 posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Give us variety in type and species in the early parts of the game that strays from anything we've seen before. Please and thank you.

They've yet to repeat an early-game species. Well, okay, I suppose we've seen other dogs (Lillipup) and cats (Purrloin) before, but not in the early game... and Purrloin turns out to be more of a leopard kitten anyway.

"General body shape" =/= "species". "Rodent-like animal" =/= "species". "Bird" =/= "species".

Touché. I got too lazy to think of the word I really meant, even though I knew it was wrong.

gladwyn101 posted...
Poochyena, Seedot, and Lotad say hi.

and ralts. But that doesn't change the fact that zigzagoon and tailow are glaring at you early on (not using the move glare, mind you)
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
#8King-gamerPosted 4/18/2013 4:26:01 AM
jayman7 posted...
King-gamer posted...

And this is why I'm glad most people on GameFAQs aren't involved in game design. I know you're probably being sarcastic, but all the same...

Yes I was.

But even if it were the case, I wouldn't mind.

For once we will have pseudo legendary bugs and normal types and low level crappy dragons instead of the current norm which is the reverse.
---
This is a sig. Yup.