This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want changeable text box frames back

#1EnferolunosPosted 4/17/2013 1:32:27 PM
The lack of them ruined BW/BW2 for me
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2VegantoKeensPosted 4/17/2013 1:36:28 PM
Wow, I think you just broke the record of smallest gripe to not like an entry over in the entire pokemon community. :P

Congratulations.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#3Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:56:23 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
Wow, I think you just broke the record of smallest gripe to not like an entry over in the entire pokemon community. :P

Congratulations.

Or I was joking
Take your pick :p
I still want the changeable text box frames back though
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#4PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/17/2013 2:25:28 PM
Don't apoligize for hating a change like that.

Customization being pulled in future games makes them worse, not better.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#5NessEggmanPosted 4/17/2013 2:28:10 PM
I agree that taking away customization options like this is never good -- but I would think it's silly to feel that an entire game was completely ruined over a single minor option being missing.

And I'm sure the TC was exaggerating lol.

I actually didn't notice the window frames being missing (not customizable) in newer games, even though I always change them whenever I'm given the option in other games.

It's not really an important feature to me, but the first thing I do in any game is go into the settings menu and make sure everything is to my liking.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 4/17/2013 2:50:30 PM
I loved the gold and silver frames on HG/SS.
I always used the silver one.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#7Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:36:40 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Don't apoligize for hating a change like that.

Customization being pulled in future games makes them worse, not better.

I wasn't apologizing
---