This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type?

#131AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/17/2013 9:41:53 PM
Hey, cool. It's the storm that Pokemon X went through in the days following Sylveon's reveal all nicely condensed into a topic. Although, this is noticeably lacking in jayman vs Twilight_Sonata. Also a lot less Poison proponents.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#132GunnerXIIPosted 4/17/2013 9:46:04 PM
For me I can only see it as normal type
#133Risinglu101Posted 4/17/2013 9:46:37 PM
Personally I think Sylveon's type would be normal/flying dual type. Because if you at it, what other type could it possibly pass for.
#134xyzlacticPosted 4/17/2013 9:49:18 PM
If I recall bug, normal, flying and dragon don't resist themselves.

It's tradition for all eeveelutions(except eevee). To resist the themself. They all evolve to adapt to thier environment. It's most likely going to be a new type that will resist themselves. The only types left that resist themselves are poison and steel. But sylveon
Looks lke neither.

So it's obviously gonna be a new type.

I'm just laughing my butt off at all the chumps that are in denial. Lmao it's gonna be a new type.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#135BlavkBallz3Posted 4/17/2013 9:52:54 PM
Obviously Fire/Fighting...
---
PSN: shinobibeat
#136BountyanPosted 4/17/2013 9:58:57 PM
Risinglu101 posted...
what other type could it possibly pass for.

A new one.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#137cyounexttuesdayPosted 4/17/2013 10:01:11 PM
shadowysea07 posted...
the eyes kinda scream bug type to me

The eyes kinda scream "I'm on pills" to me (plus a smile/grin wider than all bar Eevee).

I'm still hedging my bets on flying atm, although bug isn't completely out of the question. Mainly because, until a few posts ago I hadn't considered the fact that butterflies, or the shapes rather, on her neck and left ear would be more akin to a bug type than flying type (as in Butterfree & Beautifly).

I definitely agree with the majority consensus though: "Hurry the f up and tell us already GameFreak!"
#138NekoHime64Posted 4/17/2013 10:04:32 PM
Reveal: Sylveon is troll type!
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#139Twilight_SonataPosted 4/17/2013 10:13:34 PM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
Hey, cool. It's the storm that Pokemon X went through in the days following Sylveon's reveal all nicely condensed into a topic. Although, this is noticeably lacking in jayman vs Twilight_Sonata. Also a lot less Poison proponents.

Don't worry, I've arrived! ^_^
(Sorry, long night. Boyfriend took me to go see that new Tom Cruise movie, Oblivion.)

What I say may surprise you, though. Actually looking at that weird design symbol thingy, I could see that as indicating Flying. I could also see it indicating Bug or Dragon or Normal (in the same sort of way that Espeon's border and Umbreon's border are more abstract), but I'm definitely seeing that somewhat wing-shaped thing on the bottom there, and I'd even go as far as to say that if I were going to base my speculation solely on this border, Flying would be at the top of the list. I think that this is finally believable ammunition for Flying-type proponents to point to.

That said, I'm still putting Normal as most likely, with Dragon and Flying tied for second. The thing is, we have more to go on then just the border, and nothing else that we have to go on points towards Flying particularly. Of course, nothing else that we have to go on seems to point towards anything at all particularly, which is part of why Normal is still at the top of my list.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#140Super_Jedi7Posted 4/17/2013 10:18:56 PM
I also like how Umbreon and Espeon refuse to smile.

Super serious Pokemon.