This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type?

#31CakeOfLiesPosted 4/17/2013 4:46:46 PM
Rat_a_tat posted...
Sylveon is the Sylveon Type. It's exclusive to Sylveon (or Arceus holding the Sylveon Plate), resists Sylveon and is weak to Sylveon. Eevee evolves into it by battling a Sylveon on Sylveon Mountain.

While holding a Sylveon Stone.
*digs back into hole*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#32pokemon2pokerPosted 4/17/2013 4:47:19 PM
snuffles504 posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
It might grow on me if it's a love type.

So you might grow to love it?

Yeah, pretty much.
---
They call me Dick Tracy
#33ChosenoneknuxPosted 4/17/2013 4:48:59 PM
Still think it's a Normal type - the pink emphasis, Sylv referring to a 'woodland spirit'. It's all kinda Clefairy-like who is a Normal type.

... Barring that it's Flying [giving it wings would make it stand out way too much amongst its brethren].

I don't believe for a second that they'll be a new Type [sadly] after all this time... And considering how very coy Nintendo were recently being over a very obvious Mewtwo forme, then, well, I don't see them not stirring up a fuss for something 'in-your-face' obvious [whatever that ends up being] again here.
---
PKMN Black FC - 3525 1818 6640
FFIX is greater than FFVII
#34CJShinesPosted 4/17/2013 4:49:05 PM
What if it's DNA-type or something? That could explain the ribbons... You know, the double helix and all that. It would also fit with the genetic theme that the games seem to have. The thing around Sylveon kind of looks a cell, too. I don't know.

I'm kind of starting to think it's a new type, though. If not, then I guess Flying. That attack it used was strange. It must be new, unless someone recognizes it?
#35BountyanPosted 4/17/2013 4:50:13 PM
Fairy type.

Watch me be right.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#36noname2lazyPosted 4/17/2013 4:51:06 PM
Normal/Ghost type?
#37wind64aPosted 4/17/2013 4:51:21 PM
CJShines posted...
What if it's DNA-type or something? That could explain the ribbons... You know, the double helix and all that. It would also fit with the genetic theme that the games seem to have. The thing around Sylveon kind of looks a cell, too. I don't know.

I'm kind of starting to think it's a new type, though. If not, then I guess Flying. That attack it used was strange. It must be new, unless someone recognizes it?

Not entirely sure, but it looks sort of like Gen III Anime Psychic.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#38themagicpainmanPosted 4/17/2013 4:52:59 PM
Bountyan posted...
Fairy type.

Watch me be right.

You know I wouldn't be surprised.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#39ryudin89Posted 4/17/2013 4:53:45 PM
CJShines posted...

It looks like Psychic.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#40Katharina27Posted 4/17/2013 4:54:33 PM
Wahahahahaha! No one wanted to hear about Sylveon being the Pokemon of love and justice. *sing song voice* I'm gonna be right!
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.