This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type?

#41grovyle48Posted 4/17/2013 4:58:36 PM
I hate to post in a topic like that. But the thing on Sylveon's border looks like The Insect Badge. Just pointing that out.
---
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity
#42stranksyPosted 4/17/2013 4:58:41 PM
Up until now, all of Eevee's evolutions have all been typed after one of the "special" types that existed prior to Gen IV... and seeing as how all of those have been used - combined with the completely obscure visual we have here - I think it might be a new type.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#43MugilokoPosted 4/17/2013 4:59:58 PM
Omg, Airport/RNG ultra confirmed
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#44MultiShadow101Posted 4/17/2013 5:01:43 PM
I think I'm going to go with Bug-type. The border kinda resembles a chrysalis, and when you think about it, the bows do kind of look like butterflies.
#45SuperRup91Posted 4/17/2013 5:02:32 PM
Up until now, all of Eevee's evolutions have all been typed after one of the "special" types that existed prior to Gen IV... and seeing as how all of those have been used - combined with the completely obscure visual we have here - I think it might be a new type.

dragon type
#46stranksyPosted 4/17/2013 5:03:08 PM
Thought Dragon was a physical type?
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#47Katharina27Posted 4/17/2013 5:04:21 PM
stranksy posted...

No, It's special but if Sylveon is a dragon type, I'll eat my boots.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#48snuffles504Posted 4/17/2013 5:04:26 PM
stranksy posted...

Nope. That's why it sucked for Dragonite and Salamence, who have better physical stats than special.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#49Arne83Posted 4/17/2013 5:07:14 PM
stranksy posted...

That doesn't make sense. If it's a new type, then it wouldn't of been a "special" type prior to gen IV because it wouldn't of existed.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#50pokemonfreak97Posted 4/17/2013 5:07:45 PM
That symbol is... useless. It has no obvious type affiliation except it's pink (for Psychic, but Espeon and Normal, but controversy). I say Sylveon evolves from Eevee. That's all I can conclude from that.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4