This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type?

#61jayman7Posted 4/17/2013 5:41:16 PM(edited)
The bottom part looks like a wing and like the insect badge. Soo... um, the two types I thought it most likely are still looking pretty likely, but doesn't really help either one specifically.

It does make me think it's less likely to be Normal, to my utter relief, but I'm not for a moment expecting it to convince Normal's more ardent believers.

I'm still going with Bug #1 and Flying #2. *shrug*
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#62White_QueenPosted 4/17/2013 5:42:29 PM
It's a Flying type.
#63Meta289Posted 4/17/2013 5:43:12 PM
Note that Umbreon's icon doesn't exactly scream "Dark Type".

Oh, and Eevee's icon has a heart in it. Heart type confirmed.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#64BlazingRainPosted 4/17/2013 5:43:34 PM
Looks like a stylized heart.

Anyway, I predict normal but hope for light type.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#65TyranidomegaPosted 4/17/2013 5:43:53 PM
If Sylveon is a flying type, and GF still has the 2nd eevelution, its type will either be Rock, Bug or Fighting type

BUT, if Sylveon is a bug type(now that I look at it, it's icon does look like a cacoon, and the wing below it looks like an insect wing) then that 2nd eevelution will e the flying type. Is poison still SE against bug?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#66primusninePosted 4/17/2013 5:48:24 PM
It has three pink wings in it's motif.

It's normal/flying.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#67HejiruPosted 4/17/2013 5:48:26 PM
Well I guess we can cross off Flying type now.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#68PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 5:48:31 PM
IDK I still think what I thought from the beginning.

It's the girl version of a normal evolution. Boy version will be inverse color and a bowtie rather than ribbon
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#69MizunoRyuuPosted 4/17/2013 5:48:47 PM
It's Normal. Seriously, is it that hard to comprehend?
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#70jayman7Posted 4/17/2013 5:50:40 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
If Sylveon is a flying type, and GF still has the 2nd eevelution, its type will either be Rock, Bug or Fighting type

BUT, if Sylveon is a bug type(now that I look at it, it's icon does look like a cacoon, and the wing below it looks like an insect wing) then that 2nd eevelution will e the flying type. Is poison still SE against bug?

Yeah, none of this is true. Should there be a second Eeveelution this gen, it'll be whatever type GameFreak wants without regard to Sylveon's type. The whole thing with Eeveelutions always having type advantages over each other in a single gen is a coincidence, just like all of the Eeveelutions being once-Special types - lots of types have type advantages over each other.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere