This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been having this thought..

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/17/2013 6:06:56 PM
I'm afraid that one day, I may completely lose interest in Pokemon and other video games. I know sooner or later, I'm going to have to focus on other important things, but it's just a thought that I've been having. I don't want my fun to ever die.

Ever have that thought?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/17/2013 6:08:15 PM
Deep down, you KNOW that you'll never lose interest!
*slaps with glove*
You fool!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 6:08:44 PM
I had that thought and it lasted 5 years.

Then I started playing again.

*shrugs* It's not like the games go anywhere, you can just pick the hobby back up later and..... whaddya know??? Tons of awesome games were released in your absence!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#4The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/17/2013 6:08:54 PM
A pair of times. But hey, that's what handhelds are for, take the fun with you anytime, anywhere
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#5TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/17/2013 6:11:46 PM
Not really. The idea of video games being something one grows out of died with the modern gaming culture formed from people who played atari in their childhood.

Video games went from being a child's entertainment to an actual hobby.

The best part about video games is that they are an easy hobby. You could play at home when you have free time, or on a bus or short break with games that are easily put into sleep mode on the 3ds or paused on the Vita.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#6ColtCababaPosted 4/17/2013 6:13:45 PM
Thank God. For a second I thought this was one of SawsbuckCoffee's other accounts posting about how he was attracted to Marlon again.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#7ODommPosted 4/17/2013 6:31:05 PM
Already starting to. Once you are busy and start your career, it'll happen.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~