This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon Type Poll

#1Aqua69696Posted 4/17/2013 6:43:02 PM
What Type Do You Think Sylveon Will Be? - Results (258 votes)
Light/Other new type
33.33% (86 votes)
Flying
25.58% (66 votes)
Dragon
2.71% (7 votes)
Poison
1.55% (4 votes)
Bug
3.49% (9 votes)
Normal
10.47% (27 votes)
Ghost
4.26% (11 votes)
I'TS PIKACHU!!!
7.75% (20 votes)
GODDAMMIT!
7.75% (20 votes)
Other
3.1% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm going Light/New Type, more out of hope than anything. It's counterpart will also be a new type, but obviously so, which is why it aint being hown.
---
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/17/2013 6:43:37 PM
Oh, look.
It's this topic again.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3kirbydude385Posted 4/17/2013 6:46:12 PM
i think flying

but i chose GODDAMMIT because that sums up my feelings pretty well
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#4Oceans_1Posted 4/17/2013 6:47:41 PM
Well... what exactly does a pokemon need to be "light" type? Charmander has a fire on his tail, does that mean he's light?

That's the problem with using new classes. If the creators start making new types, then types are going to overlap and may have to be changed. Which is why it seems pretty unlikely.

I honestly have no idea what type it's gonna be though. I mean, from the video (and slightly appearance) I thought it might be psychic. But since there is Espeon and Umbreon... well, it throws that theory away. Next best guess is Bug/Flying, since those haven't been used yet. Or maybe I'm wrong and it might be steel XD
#5Arne83Posted 4/17/2013 6:48:08 PM
I have nothing against it being a new type... but first, I have to actually know if there's going to be a new type. With out that, I'm not going to even consider it.

As of now, I'm thinking it's a flying type. With bug being a close second.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#6Aqua69696(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:52:56 PM
Oceans_1 posted...
Well... what exactly does a pokemon need to be "light" type? Charmander has a fire on his tail, does that mean he's light?

That's the problem with using new classes. If the creators start making new types, then types are going to overlap and may have to be changed. Which is why it seems pretty unlikely.

I honestly have no idea what type it's gonna be though. I mean, from the video (and slightly appearance) I thought it might be psychic. But since there is Espeon and Umbreon... well, it throws that theory away. Next best guess is Bug/Flying, since those haven't been used yet. Or maybe I'm wrong and it might be steel XD

Well I'm actually hoping that the entire game gets reworked (Stats and whatnot, more pokemon become at least somewhat competitively viable, Stealth Rock becomes type neutral), so I'm a massive fan of change.Also, What exactly does a pokemon need to be "flying" type anyways? Venomoth has wings and flies, does that mean he's flying?
---
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/17/2013 6:54:16 PM
See, I'm not actually against a new type, but that doesn't mean I think it makes sense to add one now.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8Oceans_1Posted 4/17/2013 6:54:57 PM
Aqua69696 posted...
Oceans_1 posted...

Well I'm actually hoping that the entire game gets reworked (Stats and whatnot, more pokemon become at least somewhat competitively viable, Stealth Rock becomes type neutral), so I'm a massive fan of change.Also, What exactly does a pokemon need to be "flying" type anyways? Venomoth has wings and flies, does that mean he's flying?

In a perfect pokemon world, yeah XD

I guess you have a point on some types being reworked. Maybe the designers might start all over in honor of being on a new system? It would surely be enough to change the formula for those who think the series is getting repetitive.
#9DeepsPrawPosted 4/17/2013 7:08:56 PM
Going out on a limb and saying steel
---
oh yeah. i am a dog. i smoke cigarettes and vote democratic because i am classy - the dog
http://youtu.be/foC7lLXFiPc
#10Oceans_1Posted 4/17/2013 7:10:00 PM
DeepsPraw posted...
Going out on a limb and saying steel

I dunno, that Pikachu option seems pretty legit